tae x hobi

-child! Taehyung
-adult! Hoseok
-where it's going to be Tae's first day in primary school and the cute boy can't be more happier to go there for the first time in his life
-fluff?

first day

Taehyung was holding hand of his daddy, while Hoseok was pushing their cart, almost full of things that his little Angel needed for school.

Chaeyoung, Seok's wife and Tae's mother was at work, so she couldn't join them, but since her husband was sending her photos and videos of everytime their son saw something he liked or it just amazed him, she felt like she was right next to them, smiling and cooing at her cute baby.

,,Daddy! Lookie!," Taehyung ran towards his dad, two blue notebooks in his small hands.

,,U like them, Sweetie?," older asked, crouching down, to look right into Tae's beautiful, chocolate like, eyes.

,,Yes! Can i get them, daddy? Pwease!," Angel pleased, making puppy eyes at his daddy, which couldn't say no to the cute boy. He nodded wat make Tae squeal in happiness, he really liked the colour of those notebooks.

Taehyung stood on his toes and carefully put notebooks into the cart. After that, he went back to his daddy and Hoseok took his small hand into his, scared that he'll lost his precious son, what couldn't ever happen, since Tae was literally an Angel, but we all know small kids.

---

After half of hour, they had everything, so older quickly went to take some meat and vegetable and then they went right to counters.

Hoseok payed for their things and got out of the shop, heading into their car, where he put everything in trunk, buckled Taehyung and then he also sat on his own seat, starting their car and, finally, heading home.

---

,,Mommy!," the baby squealed happily, when he saw his mum in kitchen, and ran into her arms.

His mother picked her little boy and kissed him on forehead, smiling at Hoseok, which was carrying two bags, almost full of only things that his som needed to school.

Her husband smiled back at her, put the bags aside and pecked her lips. Then, he ruffled his son's hair and kissed his cheek, making him laugh and kissed his daddy back.

,,Were you good, Sweetie?," Chaeyoung asked when she put Tae on the floor.

Her son nodded, still smiling at his beloved mommy.

The older woman crouched down and whispered into his ear: ,,Go look into your room, baby. There's a surprise, just for you."

Taehyung's eyes widened, he happily ran into his room, while Chaeyoung stood next to her husband, hoping that their Angel would like the present she bought him.

Hoseok saw that she was nervous, he wrapped his arm around her waist and kissed her on cheek, while walking to Tae's room.

They were right in front of his door, when they heard really loud ,,Thank you, mommy!" and chuckled, Taehyung was really so precious to them.

---

Thank you so much for 29k reads❤️🙌

And i also have a question for y'all:
Would u like to read a jikook story from me? 👀💜