tae x bts

-little tae, little kookie
-caregivers bts
-where tae comes out as a little to his members, hoping he'd get as much love and attention as his younger brother does
-angsty, I would say
[tae and kookie are not real siblings in this story. I just thought it would be cute if they'd be called little brothers^]

Attention seeker

Little Tae was laid on a play mat in his room, playing with a plushie that one of his hyungies gave to him. If I'd tell you that it was a medium-sized alpaca, would you know who I'm talking about?

Yes, right. His Jin Hyung gave it to him for his birthday and since that day, the little one always carried RJ everywhere they'd go.

Any other time, RJ would keep entertained and he'd play with that plush for a very long time, but the truth is, that he's already been playing with RJ for a very, very long time.

How long has it been? Two hours? Maybe.

But the little one still waited for one of his hyungs to come and get him to go watch a movie with them, but no one came.

But! Tae wouldn't give up so easily. He thought that his hyungies were trying to make everything perfect down in the living room, but they simply forget they had another baby to take care of as soon as Kookie chose a movie he wanted to watch.

A movie called Frozen was ending, the titles were showing up when they suddenly heard a thump.

They looked around, but when they didn't see anything broken, they put on another movie.

Meanwhile, while the hyungs were having fun with the baby in the living room, their other baby was trying to hold his tears.

The thump was caused by Tae, when he tried to get up and get his caregivers, but ended up falling onto the ground.

He knew that if he'd started crying and wailing, they would come, but he wanted to show them that he was a big boy and then, he'd get praised for being such a brave boy, as Kookie would often get, but all he received after he climbed almost all the stairs, with the biggest smile when he saw his caregivers and his brother, was a very loud yelling from his hyungs, mostly because he could've hurt himself.

oh, maybe if any of you would actually care, I wouldn't have to climb it myself

he saw Jin approaching him, so he made a grabby towards him, only to be slapped on them, which made him fully burst into tears. Seokjin sighed and took the crying little in his arms, rocking him a bit, while the others were sending glares to the second youngest for ruining their movie night.

,, Shush, you did this to yourself, so there's no reason to continue with this outburst, understand? You know very well that you're not allowed to go down these stairs yourself, little mister and you've just done that."

These words almost made Taehyung cry even more, but he just went limp in Jin's arms, knowing it would make the older male even angrier if he'd continued with the crying.

,, That's my good little boy. Now I'm going to put you in the corner and you'll think about what you've done, okay sweetheart? "

The younger just nodded, knowing it was useless to fight back.

Even though, he was already so tired he didn't have any energy to fight, even if he'd wanted to.

He used his whole energy to climbing down the stupid stairs only to be yelled at at the end.

So Jin placed him into the highchair, knowing that leaving the little in the mindset of almost a baby in a normal chair would be a risk.

He then set the timer for 45 minutes and left to the living room, only to turn the lights on, and with the help of the others, he started to clean up.