taegguk

-smaller, younger tae
-taller, older jk
-where tae and jk have anniversary, but tae thinks that his boyfriend forgot about it
-sad, fluff

Forgotten

taehyung was excitedly sitting in his and his boyfriend's dining room, while he was waiting for jeongguk. reason?
it was their fourth anniversary and tae thought, that his boyfriend will take him out, but it didn't happen.

taehyung was waiting there for four hours when jeongguk still wasn't home and tae almost fell asleep until his phone rang, so he took it out of his pocket seeing that the caller was jimin.

,,hey, tae!"

,,hi, jimin."

,,how are you? and I can't forget to ask, how was your and jeongguk's anniversary? did he-"

,,there was no anniversary, chim."

,,wait...what?!"

,,jeongguk's still not at home, I've been waiting for him for about four hours."

,,oh, I'm sorry, but I need to go, bye taetae!"

,,bye, chi-"

"ugh, again alone"

tae felt horrible, jeongguk still wasn't coming so he just decided, to go sleep.

what he didn't know, was that, that jeongguk came back home a few minutes after he fell asleep. then he went straight to their bedroom, where he found his sleeping angel wrapped in blankets. he smiled at taehyung's cuteness and after the shower and in fresh pajama, he laid right beside him.

---

The next morning, when taehyung woke up, there was no one next to him.

he just sighed and got up from the bed. he rubbed his eyes and made his way to the kitchen, where he wanted to take one of glasses and get water in it, but he stopped as soon, as he saw jeongguk cooking some pancakes with caramel on top of them.

,,oh, hi sweetie. how did u sleep, hm?," gguk asked him, smiling on him while showing his bunny teeth.

he waited for a reply from younger, but tae didn't say anything. he just stood there and watched his boyfriend.

,,where were you?"

,,tae, love-"

,,where were you?!"

,,angel, I was at work. I know, I promised you, that I'll be with you all day, but my boss gave me an extra work to do, so I couldn't be with you. but sweetie, i-"

older couldn't even finish what he wanted to say, because two smaller arms were wrapped around him. he gasped but quickly hugged his boyfriend back, kissing the top of his head.

,, I missed you, you should call me at least," taehyung pouted, burying his head into his boyfriend's chest.

,, I know, sweetie, I'm so sorry for not informing you, but I wanted to finish it all as soon as it was possible and I somehow forgot."

jeongguk caressed taehyung's cheek and sat him on the counter, while he started to cook the last pancake, then giving it on the plate and pouring whipped cream along with caramel on top of it.

,,breakfast is ready~," older said, chuckling on younger's cute reaction after seeing those delicious pancakes.

---

the duo ended up on the couch in their living room, cuddling to each other, while watching some movies, whose taehyung wanted to watch.

,,taebae?," older called out.

,,mhmm?"

,,you really thought that I forget about our anniversary?"

taehyung didn't respond. he felt bad for thinking that his boyfriend could replace him, instead of being with him on their anniversary.

,,u-uhm.."

,, I'm really sorry, love. but you know, it was supposed to be my last day there, since I'm going to ha-"

,,what are you talking about?," taehyung asked.

,,oh, you didn't find them?"

---

both men were now in their shared bedroom, while gguk was sitting on the bed and taehyung was searching for the gift, about which jeongguk told him, but didn't tell him, where it was, only that, that it was in their bedroom.

and so, they were there. their bedroom was almost a complete mess, but taehyung didn't care at all, he just wanted to find the gift, about which was the older talking.

,,okay, taebaby, they w-"

,,WE ARE GOING TO DISNEYLAND?!"

-|-

and ugh, I know that my grammar is quite bad, not the best, but guys, English is my second language and I'm still learning, so yeah.

love y'all🧡