namtaejin

-little tae
-caregivers namjin
-where tae is a little, his tummy hurts so he decides to go to his caregivers' room
-fluff(maybe)

Tummy

that night, Tae woke up because of his pain in the tummy. he was holding his tummy so tight, hoping that it'll go away after a while, but it didn't.

after a moment, tears started to run down his cheeks, and he wanted to go to his caregivers' room, but then he recognized one of the rules-"don't wake up dada and daddy in the night"

so, the poor baby was crying for a really long time, until he fell asleep.

...

The next morning, Tae woke up again because of the pain in his tummy. he looked on the clock, then screamed a little.

,,onwy s-six?!"

his tummy hurt really much, but he didn't want to disturb his dada and daddy, so he was rather lying in his bed, with that big pain.

,,i-i can-can't mowe," Tae cried and ran out of his room, straight to his caregivers'.

he opened the door and quietly said: ,,d-dada...d-dad-daddy.."

after a little while, the couple was up, but a little bit angry on that little person, that woke them up.

,,what do you want this early, sweets?!," namjoon asked, little bit annoyed that someone woke him up.

,,i-i-"

,,oh, Angel what do you want, hm?," he asked again.

,,tu-tummy."

,,what's wrong with your tummy, Baby?," Jin asked softly, while looking on taehyung, who was crying in front of them.

,,tu-tummy huwt, dada," Tae sniffled.

,,oh, Baby. come here," jin said while opening his arms for Taehyung, who automatically came to Jin and also hugged him.

Jin layed Tae on their bed and kissed Tae all over his face, which made the little let out a giggle.

,,d-dwaddy, tickles!"

,,where does it hurt, Baby?"

Tae pointed just on his tummy, it all hurt. Jin only nodded, then he pulled Tae's big shirt up and started to kiss his tummy, while Joon was playing with Tae's hair.

,,Is it okay, my Baby? You know, if-"

,,It's okay, daddy," Tae smiled, not forget for his cute boxy smile, what made Namjoon just smile at the cute baby under him.