taejin

-little tae
-caregiver jin
-where bts flies to other country, while tae is sick. jin decides to let him sleep and tae wants to sleep with his caregiver
-fluff

Icky baby

,,but Taehyung is sick! we've told you that many times and now we must do these perfomances because you don't understand that he's not able to sing, nor dancing?!"

,,it's easy, we'll just use the playback and he will sit on the chair, while you'll dance"

,,but-"

,,h-hyung, that's ok-okay," Tae said quietly, while he was drinking his tea that Jin made him.

,,Tae, you're sick and-"

,,Jin-hyung, as manager said, i'll use the playback. ARMYs know, that I'm sick so maybe they won't be that mad"

---

all the members were sitting in airplane and were talking to eachother, well, except Taehyung.

he was quietly sitting on his seat, while he was watching all of his hyungs having fun.

Tae stood up and looked for them.

,,'m gonna sleep," he said quietly, because his voice wasn't in a good condition, we could say that it was worse.

others only nodded, while Jin was worriedly watching at his little icky baby.

---

boys were having a really good time and they almost forget about Tae.

well, until the snobs weren't able to hear and Jin stood up really fast as he runned to the small room, where his baby was.

he slowly opened the door and came in, seeing a little ball curled under the sheets. he smiled at how was his baby cute and sat next to him, rubbing his small back.

,,hey, baby, hey. everything's okay"

Tae looked up to his daddy.

,,w-weally?"

,,yes, angel, really"

,,can you tell dada what happened?," the older asked, as he put Taehyung on his lap.

,,b-bad dweam"

,,you had a bad dream? about what, if dada can ask, hm?"

,,-'bout da-dada leave TaeTae," the little sniffled, as he hugged his caregiver, while he was rubbing Jin's hoodie in his small fists.

,,oh, Baby, you really don't need to be worried, dada loves you so so much, he wouldn't never ever leave you"

,,pwomise?"

,,promise, Angel"

,,c-cuddwes?," the little shyly asked as the older hugged him with lefting small kisses on his cute face.

ok, this one is super short, but i really tried my best to write this one, but i'm just fkin tired, so if i'll sleep little bit more, maybe it will be better with writing💁🏽‍♀️