tae x bts

- human taehyung
- hybrid, werewolf, vampire bts
-alt universe
- where a human, taehyung, finally gets rescued from the streets, however, it might not be the way he wanted it to be
- warnings! if you are uncomfortable with people/creatures following others, don't read, or skip that part (will be marked with 💢)
- actually fluff, might be a bit of angsty at the begining

Mouse between cats

The world has changed a lot from what people have remembered it. It wasn't that much different, as regards ways of life, but the humans weren't the ones ruling the whole world.

Many creatures have overtaken the Earth, such as vampires, werewolves, hybrids, and much more.

Every kind had their own territory, or more like a continent, a country so that there couldn't be any wars between these species, but it was also normal to see a mixed family, as long, as it didn't cause any serious problem.

America now belonged to vampires, Europe and Russia were the places where werewolves lived, seas and countries near them belonged to the sea creatures, such as sirens, mermaids and mermen, sea scorpions, and much more, and Asia was a place most of the hybrids lived.

As mentioned, everyone could choose where they wanted to live, but once they crossed the territory of any other species, they had to respect their rules and laws, else they would get punished or kicked out of the territory they lived in.

Humans, however, didn't get to choose where they wanted to live. Most of them have been caught and put either in orphanages or shelters, where they either got adopted from any creature or stayed there for the rest of their lives.

It wasn't that bad, living in a shelter since the creatures here took care of the people living there, it wasn't the best, but surely it was a lot better than what the people living on streets had to go through. They either died from hunger, since there wasn't a lot of food to let everyone survive, cold, heat, sickness, some would even die from stress since some creatures found it funny to assault these people, because in their eyes, they deserved it for what they've done, but many of these were so young they couldn't even understand why they lived on streets.

Getting adopted by a creature or creatures wasn't any better.

Although, there were cases where the creatures actually took care of their human or even showed affection towards them, but these weren't as frequent as those bad cases.

Kim Taehyung however, wasn't so lucky with getting adopted.

He was born on the streets and then, he was straight away placed into an orphanage where he wasn't the favorite child from the very beginning.

He has always been small, due to getting almost no food, even though the orphanage could afford it, he was always picked on, the kids there didn't like him a lot, neither did the caretakers, and even the creatures didn't like him, and as soon as he had the chance, he ran out of there, never looking back, running as fast as he could and until his legs hadn't given up.

And that's how he ended up living on the streets, where he's been trying to survive for the three past years. It's been hard, for a few weeks, but he managed to get used to it. It was his new lifestyle and even though it was anything but good, it was a lot better than it was in the orphanage. At least, if you wouldn't count these days where he had to actually fight for his life.

Right now, the seventeen years old boy was slowly limping around his little place where he had been staying for over 2 weeks, waiting for the night to come so that he could go and try to find some food.