taex bts

-request by Annywithanyy
-i hope i fulfilled your request!
-sub beta Taehyung; omega Yoongi; alphas Jin, Jeongguk; dom alphas Jimin, Hoseok, Namjoon
- angst
- where Taehyung feels neglected by his mate boyfriends and them forgetting an important day for him makes it even worse
[JinKook being 'just' alphas doesn't mean they are submissive types, it just means they are more of softies in this os^^]

Not Enough

Being born as an omega or alpha always meant you and your family were blessed, as these two were the originals and most important in the hierarchy for centuries. However, betas were also born but weren't as celebrated as the other two.

Betas were born to mates that held a female alpha and male omega, mates that had to have a carrier carry their baby because for some reasons, mates that could be the most perfect; that could even be alpha mates, but in these situations, it either meant you were cursed by the Moon Goddess or the baby was meant to be your last.

That's what has happened to the Kim family, who were two alpha mates; male and female, that were blessed with an omega daughter and son, two alpha sons and one alpha daughter. And then, when they decided to try for a baby again, they succeeded but sadly lost their baby three times.

Everyone used to say it was because of age, but Mrs Kim was just 35, having all of her babies at a young age, them being in their teens now. Doctors always said that there was still a little bit of chance, but it was there, so they tried to believe them.

And it paid off well.

After three miscarriages and months of waiting, the family was again blessed.

Mrs Kim got pregnant a few weeks before turning 37 and even though it was saddening, she knew it was her last baby, so she and her family tried their best to make it as enjoyable as possible.

Then, almost a week after Christmas, in the morning hours, they welcomed a baby boy.

Their little miracle baby was named Taehyung, making everyone who was in his presence fall in love with him instantly. Everyone knew by his scent that he was beta, meaning the Kim family was complete now. His parents knew it would be harder for him in life, as betas were looked down upon, but they promised that they would always be there for their little miracle. Forever and ever.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Twenty years later, Taehyung could say that he had accomplished his dreams. At sixteen he debuted in a boyband with six other boys who he could now call his mates, finding out when he turned seventeen.

Honestly, he didn't think he could wish for better mates; they always took care of him, were there when he needed them, made him feel loved and most importantly, didn't judge him for who he was.

Back when he was at school, he used to have this alpha boyfriend whom he thought loved him, but in the end, it turned out that he was just doing it to make fun of the poor beta boy in front of everyone and even though his older alpha sister and brothers gave the coward what he deserved, it still hurt.

Because of this incident, he wasn't sure whether he'd ever be able to be in love ever again. It might not seem like a big problem, but for his whole life, he was always reminded that he was just a beta and this was probably the last straw.

Becoming an idol wasn't the walk through the rose garden, either. Again, stereotypes, but it was also important for the company to scout the best of the best, as they couldn't afford any mistakes.