tae x gguk

-child! tae(4 years)
-daddy! gguk
-where jeongguk has birthday and his good boy wants to make a surprise for his daddy
-fluff, kind of funny

daddy's birthday

taehyung was sitting in livingroom of their house, while his five uncles were all around him, because they were babysitting him, since jeongguk, as teacher, had to be in school one month earlier than students, to prepare such a things like plans, schledule for his class and etc.

it was 31st august and tae knew that his beloved daddy was about to turn his 27th birthday, and he actually had a present for him, which he made by himself, but he still wanted to do something more special.

,,uncwe?," he asked jin behind his dummy and older man looked up from his book right on the small boy.

,,what it is, baby?," jin asked sweetly, as he caressed tae's blond hair.

,,taetae wan' supwise fow daddy!," he squealed happily, dummy falling rigt on creamy carpet.

,,oh, you want to make a surprise for your daddy's birthday, angel?"

the baby nodded happily, making others coo at the cute angel.

,,and what do you mean by surprise, hm? you already made him his present," jimin said, making tae frown at him.

,,s-siwwy uncwe! tae wanna make bettw supwise fow daddy," younger exlaimed, as he stand up at his wobbly feet, walking right to the place, where big shelf was. then he walked to his uncle hobi, or hobie, as tae liked to call him, tugging on his sleeve.

,,h-hewp?," the baby asked innocently as he shoved his big puppy eyes to his uncle.

,,aww, baby, with what do you want help?," hoseok asked, making taehyung smile for helping him.

tae hurried back under the shelf, as he pointed on it.

,,book!," he exclaimed happily, looking right on his uncle, who walked to him and lifted him, knowing what the baby wanted.

tae took the photobook and as hobi put him down, he sat in the middle of carpet and opened the book. there he saw many photos, most of them were just he and his daddy, or uncles, but then he also saw some photos of his daddy with his moomy, then photos of all of them and he smile at memories of his mommy, which was now living somewhere in china, working for taehyung, as she likes to call it, but everyone know, that she is there because she doesn't want to také care of her little son. she only calls once in a month, or send tae some toys, but that's all, even if taehyung is really happy when can see his mommy through his daddy's phone, while listening to her stories.

tae really wishes that she would be there with him and his daddy, but jeongguk and others are still mad on her and when tae is in kindergarten, jeongguk often fight with her, because she left tae alone, only with his daddy, when he needed her the most, since he's not as others kids. taehyung has problems with his feet and walks only often, in other time, his daddy is always carrying him, but he doesn't mind, since tae is his beloved baby and he'll never leave him as his mother did.

but we don't want to think about such a bad things, do we?

so, tae skipped few pages of his mommy and daddy and then took out some photos of him and his daddy, also one with two of them and his mom.

,,what do you want to do with them, baby?," joon asked the cute angel, as he smiled at his uncle.

,,wan' make a book fow daddy!," tae said happily, as he crawled with photos to his uncle yoongi.

,,c-copy?," he asked shyly, his uncle smiling on him, as he took the photos and walked away, walking back with copies of each photo, handing it to tae, the baby squealed in happiness, hugging his uncle and thanking him for making copies of the photos.