tae x bts

-!this OS is a rewrited form of the OS 0.5(which was written terribly by the 14 year old me)!
- younger taehyung
- older bts
- where taehyung is being bullied by the boys, while also being bullied by his own father at home
- warning!contains: bullying, mention of rape, domestic violence, incest, you were warned

Maybe cherries are blossoming
and winter is going to be over

Life isn't always the walk through the rose garden. Many people could be talking about how life is unfair and Taehyung was one of them. Despite being hated by his own father, whom he was left with after the divorce of his parents; his older sister already had her own family and cut off any bit of contact with her father, which resulted in cutting Taehyung off, too, while he had to stay with his dad - as decided by the court. He not only was the target n.1 for his dad, but he was also being picked on in the school from a young age, which now resulted in him being fully bullied on daily basis, but no one had ever talked about it out loud, sadly.

___________

,, Well, isn't that our favourite Taehyungie?'' was what Taehyung heard for the millionth time in his life, not knowing how to react; ignore them or reply?

Honestly, none of these options was right - if you'd chose to ignore them, you'd get beaten up. And if you'd chose to respond, well, you'd also get beaten up. Maybe staying quiet would help- or not.

Before Tae could even think about what to do in this situation, his hair was pulled into a strong grip, making him look up into one of his bullies' eyes.

It was Jimin, who was in the same class as him, the others being either class or two higher, or as for Jungkook, who was also in the same class as Jimin and Taehyung.

,, Asked you something, didn't I, bitch?'' was what woke him up from his trance, as he felt his hair being pulled too much, making the youngest wail of pain, gripping Jimin's hand that had that tight grip on him.

Taehyung slowly nodded, not wanting to make them any madder, hoping Jimin would enable the grip on his head.

All he got as a response were chuckles that made him feel even worse. They'd do this every time they had the chance and it was hard to get used to being the target of their and school's mockery.

If you would've asked, Taehyung was academically smart, he wasn't the best, but not the worst either, which was quite surprising, as the teachers knew something small about him living only with his father, who was well known in town, but not for the good things. However, if you would've looked at his clothes, you probably wouldn't even think of him being smart, maybe pitying him would be the first thing to cross your mind.

With his father not working, he wasn't allowed to buy new clothes to wear to school or to have warm food to eat, even when his mother would pay monthly alimony, his dad would use it to buy things for himself, whether it was alcohol or food or cans of beer that covered their whole living room. So, he was stuck with wearing clothes he used to wear when he was twelve or thirteen, which would look funny on any average 17-year-old, but with the lack of food, Taehyung was stuck at 5'4''(163cm), which was one of the reasons he was being bullied; he was weak in everyone's eyes.

A punch to his stomach woke him up again. He felt Jimin let go of his head, as he sank towards the floor holding onto his tummy area.