taejin

-taejin for lostjiminsjams
-sub!tae
-kitty hybrid tae
-younger tae, older jin
-fluff

Kim Seokjin was known as a most successful person in the modeling and clothing industry since he was a famous designer for clothing brand Chanel.

The whole world knew everything about him.
Well, almost everything.

He had two friends; Jung Hoseok and Kim Namjoon, who were also known in Korea, because they were songwriters. They both had hybrids; Hoseok had puppy hybrid Jimin or Jiminie, as he preferred his nickname than his usual name, and Joon had a bunny hybrid named Kookie, as liked to call him most of the time, and cat hybrid Yoongi, who liked to be called Yoongie or Yoonie.

And Jin wasn't an exception. Five months ago he adopted a kitty hybrid Taehyung, who was very shy all the time and it was no surprise he didn't want to be in human form for the first few days after he got adopted by Jin.

Since Seokjin was really rich, he could indulge the big house he had, where Taehyung had his own room if he didn't want to sleep in older's arms, he also had his playroom if he was bored since kitties really like to play with their toys, and then he also had his own closet, where he had any types of clothes he loved to wear, but he mostly had oversized, or Jin's clothes, in which he was looking so cute. There also was a small space, where Jin used to put some diapers because when Taehyung firstly changed into his human form, he wasn't used to be without a diaper when he was in kitty form, Jin would take him out to do his business, but how would he react if the small boy would ask him for that? So that's how they had their first, and hopefully, last accident.
But since that, Taehyung was normally used to wear underwear and go to the toilet whenever he needed to and was using diapers only when he stayed in his kitty form for too long.

----

At that time, Seokjin was at work, completing the last papers he needed to have done before he could finally have some free time for himself and his kitten.

Speaking of Tae, he was currently at their mansion, playing with Jimin, while Hoseok was keeping an eye on them.

You maybe thought that Taehyung would be really happy with his best friend playing with him, but that was the thing he was used to doing for the last few days, cause Jin couldn't play with him, so he always invited his friends with their hybrids to be with his little Angel.

,, Hyungie?, " Taehyung looked up at Hoseok with his big doe eyes.

,, Yes, Cupcake?"

,, When is Jinnie home?, " the youngest in the room asked with a slight pout on his beautiful face.

,, You know that I really dunno, Sugar? Maybe-"

That's when the front door opened and the man with wide shoulders walked into the living room.

,, Jinnie!, " Taehyung squealed in happiness and ran right into his keeper's arms.

,, Hi, my beautiful Baby. Thank you so much, Hobi, Jiminie. You deserve big chocolate from me, " the eldest said, whispering the last sentence and making the little puppy giggle.

,, No problem, hyung. But we really gotta go, say bye, Jiminie."

,, Bye Bye Jinnie hyungie, Bye Bye TaeTae.*

---

,, Aw, hyungie!"

,, What it is, Sweets?"

,, Don't do it."

,, What do you mean, Plum?"

,, I-hahaha, hyungieee! Nu! Stoop!"

The younger was a squealing mess when the older boy started to tickle his little tummy.

,, Hyungie! Stop, pwease! Taetae do anythin'!"

,, Hmmm, what for example?"

,, I give hyungie a kissie!"

The older stopped his actions and helped Tae to sit in his lap, before hugging him around his small waist.

Taehyung put his small hands on later's shoulders and put his plump lips on Seokjin's, before he quickly pulled away and started to giggle. Jin just chuckled and bumped their noses together.

,, Hyungie loves you really much, Taehyungie."

,, More than chicken nuggies?"

,, More than chicken nuggies."

The kitty gasped.

,, So hyungie love me this much!, " he stretched his arms as far as he could, again making the older smile.

---

That night, Taehyung was slowly falling asleep in Seokjin's arms, while Jin was lovingly stroking his small ears, kissing his hair and face plenty of times. He really adored the small kitten in his arms.

And Taehyung felt loved by the person he loved the most.