tae x bts

-little taehyung
-youngest taehyung
-caregivers bts

Home Alone(kinda)

,,Taehyung-ah, you sure you don't want to go with us?, " Seokjin asked their maknae for the last time, they were about to go out to have dinner before they all will spend their time with their families.

,,Yes, Hyung."

,,Okay. But! If anything happens, call us, okay? "

,,Okay, Hyung. Go, or they will leave without you. "

,,Bye, Tae!"

,,Bye! "

---

It was two hours since the members left and Taehyung was already in his bed, sleeping peacefully, yet until his ringing phone woke him up.

The youngest sat on his bed and looked around his room, trying to find at least one of his stuffies.

The thing he didn't know was that his plushies were already packed in his bag, which he was about to take to his parents' house.

His eyes started watering, the poor baby didn't know about things he was doing as big. Just then, he noticed his phone on his nightstand and was about to call his caregivers, but what was his password? Or did he used to use his fingerprint?

Big Taehyung didn't really care about these things since it's been a long time since he slipped into little space and he couldn't control when to slip and when not.

So, basically, the poor baby tried all the words and numbers that could be his big self password, until the phone was blocked what made Tae cry, even more, he needed his caregivers.

---

In that time, the members were in their favorite restaurant, eating all kinds of food they weren't allowed to eat during the year and laughing together at their funny moments.

That was until Jimin remembered that he should call their youngest, to make sure if he was okay.

,, Guys, I'm gonna call Taehyung, " he told the members and they immediately became a lot quieter, they wanted to hear what their youngest was saying.

,, Hi Tae! We-"

,, H-Hyungie..?, " voice at the other side of the call called out and they all knew what was going on.

,, Angel, did you slip?, " Jeongguk asked.

,, Y-Yessie! But accident! Tae sleepy and woke up widdle!"

,, Oh, sweets. You don't need to be scared, it's okay. What about you'll go and watch some cartoons, hm? And while you'll be watching, hyungies will try to be home as soon as it's possible. Sounds good, Sugar?, " Namjoon asked their baby, Taehyung nodding happily, then literally screaming yes of happiness that he was allowed to watch cartoons this soon.

,,A-an' foodie?"

,, Yes, angel, we'll bring you something yummy."

---

,, I wonder if he didn't do something-"

,,Here's your answer, Hoseok-ah, " Yoongi laughed and pointed at the nest of blankets that Taehyung was sleeping in.

,, Baby, wake up, " Jimin softly said, kissing their baby's temple.

,, Riiise and shine!, " Jeongguk yelled from the front door, making all of them send him a glance, until a cute giggling sound was heard. Their angel was awake.

-
sorry for bad chapter🥺
to be honest, I wasn't about to post anything for christmas, but I changed my opinnion, though it's really bad😅😂
but merry christmas, everyone❤️
p.s.: there's a new story on my profile, called So Far Away and I would be really thankful if you could just look at it🥺💜