tae x bts

-little maknae line
-caregivers hyung line
-where taehyung feels out of the place
- fluff, I guess🥺

Left out

It's been quite a few months since maknaes came out with being littles.

The second youngest, Taehyung was used to be taken care of by his old caregiver, who wasn't the best person, but still, he wasn't the worst. Let's just say that Tae was scared of being little around the members when there were the other two littles.

I mean, Tae came out of being little a week earlier than his two friends, and that was the best and last week he could spend as little around his members.

When Jimin with Jungkook told their hyungs about being the same as Taehyung, they started to give a bunch of attention and love to them, slowly forgetting that they had one other baby to take care of.

---

It was a few days till their break would be over and of course that Jungkook and Jimin were spending these days in little space, totally ignoring that their friend wasn't there with them.

At that time, Taehyung was out with Yeontan, he was sitting on the bench while the puppy was running around in their big garden.

He was thinking about all the things that have been happening in the last few months and how much he wanted to slip. Taehyung knew he just had just 9 days and after that, he won't have a simple chance to be in his headspace, but how could he be a little when he didn't have anyone who would look after him?

Don't get me wrong, many littles are kinda surviving without their caregivers, but in his headspace, Tae was just a simple clumsy baby and he really needed someone who wouldn't mind to look after him, he just needed someone to give him some attention and love.

It couldn't be his members, Jimin chose Hoseok with Yoongi as his caregivers and Jungkook chose Namjoon with Jin as his caregivers, so he didn't want to be a burden.

,, Tannie! Come here, " Taehyung called out for his dog, which immediately ran up to him, barked few times happily, before stepping back inside the house.

Once he was in, Tan ran somewhere, making Taehyung giggle a bit.

Then he walked into the kitchen and out of the fridge he pulled some vegetables, thinking about making some salad.

He took out a knife and was about to start cutting the tomatoes when he heard,, Daddy loves you so much, baby!",, You're such a cutie, sweetheart!",, Who wouldn't love this cute sweetie pie?"

Taehyung was at the edge of starting to cry but in the very first moment, he quickly rubbed his eyes and started to cut the mentioned tomatoes.

He was finishing cutting some salad when he heard,, Jungkookie is the bestest little boy!",, So is Minnie"

That was the moment when he forgets he was holding a knife and cut his finger a bit, not too much, but it still hurts.

,, Ah, " he screamed with his hand on his mouth, hoping that anyone could hear him.

Of course, Seokjin heard some weird sound, he looked around the living room and frowned, the only missing member was Taehyung, who was these days used to just lock himself in his room and never came out of there, only when he needed something or wanted to take Yeontan out.

It was quite weird for them, but they didn't want to disturb him, maybe he was just tired.

That was what Seokjin was thinking about, he slowly stood up and told everyone in the room to be quiet and went to the kitchen, where he saw their second youngest putting his vegetables into a bowl and was about to greet him when he noticed the blood on the counter and when he looked back at Taehyung, he saw blood on his hand, almost dripping into the salad.

,, Taehyung! You're bleeding, what have you done?!, " Jin almost yelled at him, making Tae jump a bit before the tears started filling his beautiful eyes.

,,I-I'm sorry!, " this time it was Taehyung who yelled, but his voice sounded a lot sadder than it has any time.

The oldest sighed, he shouldn't just tell at him.

He wanted to apologize and maybe talk to him a bit.

---

,, TaeTae s-sowwy, " Taehyung kept repeating all the time the same sentence.

He hasn't been in little space for a few months now so it was completely understanding he slipped because he got scared.

In his eyes, both big self and little self, he thought he disappointed Jin with the cutting himself, even though Jin just got scared that Taehyung could hurt himself even more.

,, Tae? Can you open the door, please?"

He heard Jin's calm voice, he didn't want to, he could get punished as he used to be with his old daddy, but slowly and carefully crawled to the door and opened them, looking at his hyung with his big puppy eyes, which were now filled with tears.

At the moment Jin saw Taehyung, he knew he had slipped and was really happy to see baby Tae after such a long time.

,, Hi beautiful! Such a long time since saw you last, " he laughed before taking Taehyung into his arms, who immediately put his head in the crook of his hyung's neck and started to wail quietly, repeating the same,, TaeTae sowwy..nu mad hyungie"

,, Why are you sorry, baby, hm? You did nothing wrong, " Seokjin said as he planted a kiss on the boy's temple, trying to make him.feel better.

,, Cuz TaeTae a buwden! Hyungies nu wike Tae cuz he not cute 'aby. He ish not best boy."

Jin realized what was going on now.

Taehyung was feeling left out and their comments about Kook or Jimin weren't helping.

---

All other give members were patiently sitting in the living room, waiting for Jin, who instructed them to meet up in there, mentioning something about important talk.

The caregivers were slightly confused since they didn't really know what was going on, however, the littles were clueless, they just sat on the carpet and continued playing with cars.

A few seconds later, they heard footsteps coming from the hallway, where the stairs were.

All of them turned towards the sound, only to see Seokjin holding a bundle of blanket or blanket until they heard small whines and they recognized them right away.
Their third baby was finally back.

Jin smiled at his members, before turning back to Tae and sat down onto the couch, next to Namjoon. He put the blanket off of Taehyung's face, revealing youngers cute little face. A pacifier was placed in his plump lips and he was wearing an elephant onesie, which caused him to giggle every time the big ears fell right onto his face, covering his big doe eyes.

,, Well, we'll of course talk later, but in short, I just wanted to remind you, that we have three babies and we need to manage to give attention to all of them. Now, should we play? "

Jin turned towards littles, who clapped their hands happily when they heard the word "play" and were even happier when they finally saw their little brother in Jin's arms.

The oldest sat in front of the littles and told Jimin to bring some blocks there because he could see, that Taehyungie felt like a really small baby at that moment.

Talking about the baby, he was sitting in between Jin's legs, giggling happily every time, he turned around and saw the face of his beloved hyungies. Then, when he turned back, he was attacked by kissies from his brothers, who just couldn't help themselves, the baby was just too cute.

And Taehyung again felt loved...

*yeontan from behind the corner: what about me, young man? *

oh, god! this took me too long to write😩 anyways, i hope you enjoyed this chapter!
we still have like maybe 4 short stories to be done here, but once they're finished, im (again) moving to another account😊

have a good day/sweet dreams💖