tae x bts

-shortest tae, the same age as jungkook
-little maknaes(jk 4yo, jm 5 yo, tae 2yo)
-caregivers bts
-fluff at the end

BTS' dorm has been a very lively and lovely place during these last days. Taehyung, the group's baby boy got two new friends in his mindset, since his two hyungs, the other maknaes came out as littles, too, for what he was really happy, even that happy, that he even wanted to have a sleepover in Jimin's room with the other littles.

Other members were also happy and excited that they had two other babies to take care of, since it was a bit funnier to play with them, because they, as the mentally older, talked a bit more, besides Tae was still a quiet baby.

The boys had two weeks rest since it was close to their comeback and wanted to spend the time all together while playing with their three babies.

Well, that was until the two eldest of the maknae line got sick.

It was around five in the morning when Jin woke up because he heard Kookie crying. He went straight to the little's room, seeing a distracted boy, struggling to talk.

,, Oh, Baby. You have throatie ache, am I right?, " Jin asked while petting the boys head. The second youngest just nodded and made grabby hands towards the eldest. Seokjin smiled at the little and scooped him into his arms, giving a big kiss to his forehead. Jungkook just giggled and hugged his caregiver around his neck, letting the older to carry him to the kitchen.

Once they were in there, Jin put his little angel on the counter and took some medicine out of the fridge, since it needed to be a bit cold.

,, Yucky!, " he heard the little one whisper and chuckled at his cute reaction, before turning to him with a spoon full of strawberry flavored medicine.

,, Come on, baby. You need to take this to feel better. Be a good boy for papa?"

,, Nu! Ish Tae's!, " Kookie crossed his arms and pouted, he didn't want to eat something with strawberries. He didn't like them and it was his little brother's favorite thingy.

,, Please, sugar. I'll give you a cookie after the breakfast if you-, " Jin was cut down, because Jungkook took the spoon and put it into his mouth, swallowing the yucky strawberries.

He then put the spoon on the table, before rubbing his eyes with his fists.

,, I know baby, I know."

Then, the almost same routine repeated with Jimin, who had a tummy ache, which didn't last too long, since it was just because he ate some sweets before going to sleep.

All the members were now in the dining room, eating their breakfast and helping the two littles eat their own breakfast, in Kookie's case, he had some milk with colorful cereals and Jimin munched on his toast while kicking his legs happily.

The third little, or I would say, little baby, was in his own nursery, laying in his crib while sucking on his purple pacifier.

Tae was awake for a few minutes now and was waiting for his caregivers to come and took him downstairs so he could play with his brothers, but nobody came.

He remembered that once he was told that if he would wake up, he just needed to make some noises, so his caregivers could hear him through the baby monitor, so he started gurgling, giggling, kicking his small legs and squealing, but to his pity, the other monitor was in Seokjin's and Namjoon's room, while both of them were in the kitchen, thinking that the baby was still asleep.

But boy, they were wrong.

Taetae, who hoped that at least one of his caregivers or maybe one of his brothers would come up to him and help him out of the crib, but still, there was not even a knock on his doors.