tae x bts 1/?

-youngest tae
-older bts
-where bts are bullying tahyung, who is done with all of the things; calling him bitch, disgusting, not normal, slut.. and also being harassed by his own dad
-angst

human pt.2

When the nurse heard the yelling, she went straight to Taehyung's room, only to find the boy crying, while the other six boys were around him, worried looks on their faces.

She excused herself and kindly told them to wait out of the room, while she was trying to soothe Tae.

His aunt was nowhere to be seen, his dad was arrested and the only person that was trying to help him was a woman he had never seen. Weird, yeah? But the hug she embraced him in was the best thing she could've ever done for him.

Jimin and Namjoon were getting some water for others and Jin, Jeongguk, Yoongi, and Hoseok were sitting on the chairs next to Taehyung's room.

They all knew that it would be hard, that it's gonna be hard to get Taehyung's trust, but they didn't want to give up.

---

Two days after, it was Saturday. The Jeon family was supposed to have a family lunch, but Jeongguk excused himself, saying he needed to meet a friend. Or in this case, soon-to-be-friend.

During his way towards the hospital, he stopped in the supermarket, where he bought a bar of strawberry chocolate, remembering how Taehyung was once talking about strawberries and how much he loved them.

He paid for it and then went straight to the hospital.

The receptionist stopped him, asking if he needed any help, but he just shrugged and smiled, he already knew the number of Tae's room.

Thanks to the elevator, he got on to the 3rd floor and when he was in front of the younger's room, he gently knocked. When he heard small 'Come in', he smiled and opened the doors.

What he saw, it left him completely breathless.

Taehyung was sitting on the window, the sun was peeking through the curtains, the sunrays falling onto his beautiful skin.

There was a silence between them, Jeongguk was still amazed by the beautiful boy and Taehyung didn't even turn around to see who came in.

,, T-Tae... I-"

The younger boy turned around so now he was facing Jeongguk. His neutral expression became a bit scared, but he knew, that if Jeongguk would try anything, the nurses and doctors would come and help him.

,, I'm sorry, Taehyung, I'm really-"

He was cut off by younger.

,, Is it just because of what happened or do you really mean it?"

,, Of course, I mean it! "

,, I'm sorry, but I don't believe you. I can't. Not after what happened."

,, That's why I am here! "

,, Huh?"

,, I came here because...I want to prove to you that I really am sorry, even if you don't believe me now."

,, No, you don't understand it."

,, I don't think I'll be able to forgive any of you. Ever."

---

And so now on, Jeongguk was sitting at Yoongi's couch, next to Hoseok, while the other boys were sitting around them and listening every single word the youngest had to say. Yoongi was in the kitchen, making coffee and tea for his friends, but still, he was listening and it made him quite sad, what Taehyung had said to Gguk. Yes, they were the ones who did this to themselves, but he thought that things would be a lot easier than they seemed now.

When everything was done, he took the plate with all the cups and carried it to his living room. He sat next to Jeongguk and took his cup of coffee. He drank a bit of it before he carefully placed it on the table and looked at the youngest.

,, And what he had said when you were leaving? "

Jeongguk looked at his hyung, then back at his hands, and sighed.

,, That if we want him to forgive us, he wants to see that we really mean it. That we had to show him how much his apology means to us, so he can see if it is worth it."

,, Well, so what are you waiting for? Tell me your suggestions. "

First of all, I'm so sorry that I haven't been updating this part, but since I'm entering HS, I had to do a lot of things around that and everytime I wanted to continue with this part, it was so hard to come up with some idea, so I decided to make three parts of it😩

Once again, I'm really sorry and I hope that all of you are doing well💗✨