tae x bts

- requested by KpopTv283
-little Taehyung, caregivers BTS
-where Tae is sick, but his members don't notice

These past few days were really stressing at BTS' dorm, their schedule was so tight and they almost didn't even have time to sleep and eat. Members were stressed, as well, but they were quite used to it. They wanted their ARMYs to be happy, so they were trying to do their best while recording and preparing for their next album, even though it was hard during their so-called break, when all they were supposed to do, was rest.

The boys still tried to stay connected with their ARMYs, it was mostly Jimin, who used to post pics on Twitter, Hobi with Namjoon were trying to communicate with their fans on Weverse, while Jin was about to Billy some kids on this platform, Yoongi was working on some of his unreleased songs, Jungkook was in the gym, where he even took some pictures of himself and recorded a little vlog and Tae..well, let's say that he was trying to not to cry.

He was feeling terrible these days, he was always so so tired and his skin was so itchy after every dance practice, that the weird feeling of itch lasted till the next day when it again came to its previous state. Due to dance practices, he was losing a lot of fluids from his body and almost forgot to drink more often. At least, he didn't have a headache, but he could feel that he was slowly getting sicker and sicker. But, he didn't want anyone to know, from his perspective, they had enough problems with the comeback and he really didn't want anyone to worry about him.

Now, they were getting ready for their last practice for this week, so they were actually really happy that they could rest after it will end.

They all wore some comfy clothes; some big t-shirts paired with sweatpants and about shoes, that mattered on how the members were felling and how much time was left to prepare.

Taehyung put on some sneakers and left the dorm, sitting right into the car, while rubbing his eyes. He felt extremely tired that day and was sweating more than any other time. He thought it was maybe just stress, so he still hasn't told anyone about feeling nauseous, and now, he was slowly regretting that.

When the car parked in front of the BigHit building, the members stepped out of the car, almost yelling from the happiness that they will have some free time after that.

Tae felt, that there was something not okay, but he couldn't figure out what it was. He simply shrugged the bad feelings off and started dancing with the others.

-

After maybe three songs, they had a break to drink some water and as Tae was approaching Namjoon to finally tell him, that he wasn't feeling good, the music started once again and he was pushed to continue.

When the music went off, all of them sat down on the floor and started breathing heavily.

,, Yah! That was the hardest thing I've ever done in my whole entire life!"

,, I'm done with this! Cant I like just stand there and do some TikTok creations instead of this?"

,, G-guys... "

,, Wait a minute, Jimin. So-"

,, Hey! Guys, Taehyung's not responding! "

---

All of them were waiting outside of the emergency room they had in their company. They didn't understand it. Taehyung seemed fine, so what was going on?

A minute later, one of the staff came out of the room, telling them that the doctor they called was still checking if Taehyung was okay and that they will have a talk when he'll leave. They just nodded and stayed quiet.

Soon, it was around five minutes later, the doctor also came out of the room, told something to the staff, before boving to the members, and left the building.

Then, they went to the cafeteria, sat around one big table, and looked at the woman, wanting some explanation.

---

The boys were told, that Taehyung was dehydrated these days and thanks to that the little talk he had with the doctor, they found out, that he was suffering from something like anxiety, but it wasn't that bad, the doctor told them, that he just needed to spend some more time with his members and talk to them even more.

Now, Taehyung was laying in his own bed and Yoongi was sitting next to him, holding his hand.

He sighed sadly, he has noticed that these days Tae wasn't in the best condition, he looked so tired and used to be out for too long, he was coming back, when all of them were asleep.

Yoongi once again looked at his sleeping face and caressed his cheek. Tae stirred a bit before he slowly opened his eyes and rubbed them with his fists.

,, Good morning, sleepyhead!, " Yoongi laughed a bit, before looking back at Tae, who didn't say a word.

,, Whats-",, D-Daddy?"

-

Tae was sitting in the living room between Jimin's legs, while the older was playing with his hair. Other members were sitting around them, observing the cute baby that was sitting in Jimin's lap.

From time to time, Taehyung looked up and smiled behind his Bambi pacifier, making others' hearts melt.

A second later, Hobi came into the living room and picked Tae up, before putting the teat of the bottle full of vanilla milk in front of his pink lips. Tae looked at that bottle before he looked back at Hoseok with his beautiful eyes.

,, Go on, baby. Drink your milkie, " the older kissed his forehead and again looked at the cute baby in his arms, only to see his big eyes staring at him with literal stars in them.

The members had promised one thing on that day;

Whatever and whenever it happens, they won't let anyone hurt their little angel, and they'll protect him from everything bad at any cost.

Hope you have a nice day🥰🧡