tae x yg x jk

-sub omega Taehyung;
-dom alphas Jeongguk & Yoongi;
- where Taehyung’s dream of finally finding his mates comes true, but is more of a nightmare than a dream
-warnings! strong language, mentions of rape and child abuse, mean (alpha) men, rejecting, bullying, making fun and taking advantage of omegas in heat and omegas in general, infertility
-angst

House of Cards

His entire childhood, Taehyung dreamed of a mate or mates like little girls dream of a prince charming from their fairytale books; someone who would save him from his abusive family, which wasn’t so abusive whenever it came to going out in public or having friends over at their house. During these moments, Taehyung always hoped that they would last forever when his father’s hands wouldn’t beat him or pull at his hair, just caress his hair as he would while introducing the omega to his potential husbands or wives or when his mother would talk with such a love in her voice and not throwing insult by insult at the poor boy, while his older siblings watched, not stepping in as they were already living in their own and didn’t want to make the relationship with their parents worse than it already was.

However, that was supposed to change.

Taehyung was always in charge of doing the shopping, having the chance of escaping the hell he was living in on a gold plate, but where would he go? He couldn’t go to any relatives or family friends, as they would call his parents immediately, then they would play the victims and maybe make him insane or disabled on some papers, so they would get more sympathy from the people in the town and torture him even more, as they would scare him. But it wasn’t completely like that.

His parents were actually offering him this chance of escaping their lives, wanting to get rid of him. He wasn’t what they expected from his birth, they didn’t expect him to be an omega, while none of his sisters was one, but it all took a turn when he turned ten. Taehyung’s mother was something they called an early one, because she got her first period very young and so did she get her first heat, so it was actually very likely for her omega son to take it after her.

However, they didn’t expect Taehyung to get his first heat out on the playground at the age of eight and surely didn’t expect a call from the police that evening, telling them they had to come to the hospital because their son was found.

They were praying the reason behind the call would be some minor injury from playing in the park, but the police call was telling them otherwise.
That night, they were told that while playing with his friends, Taehyung was taken by some mysterious man and before his friends could get their parents, he was already out of sight.
He was taken away from the public eyes, the man promising him to take away that weird feeling in his little tummy, but when other men started appearing, he knew there was something wrong the second they started taking his clothes off.
The little boy was raped and beaten up by the horrible alphas and betas, during the day, but sadly, the court looked at it from a very different angle. Taehyung wasn’t displayed as a boy, who was hurt, terribly hurt at the age when he shouldn’t even think about such horrible things, he was displayed as an omega in heat, his young age didn’t matter. The men went unpunished, which caused even worse reactions from the netizens. Not only they raped an omega, but they also raped a child and could walk around without any proper punishment, the young omega was told he was at fault for what happened to him.

Taehyung didn’t even have the right to get free treatment for everything he and his body required after the incident, not even psychological help, which was later offered to him for free after his case became more public.

Sadly, his stupid parents refused any help their son was offered. They were scared of the public shame they could face, not seeing that people were on Taehyung’s side and he nor his family weren’t the ones to ridicule. They were blinded by their own imaginations and because of that, Taehyung could not get the proper help either mentally or physically.