taejoon

-sub! tae, younger tae
-top! joon, older joon
-where taejoon have a long-distance, but a very cute relationship
-fluff
-warning! there might be a "huge" age gap, but for me, as a european, it's kinda normal¿ so please, keep your hate comments to yourself🖤

So Far Away

It all started back in 2018 when Taehyung was 16 and in their first year at high school, they all got one email address of one person from another country, another school, and were told to try to make a friend thanks to this. Many students complained about it and Taehyung was one of them, but it wasn't because he didn't want to do it, to meet a new friend, the boy himself was a social butterfly, but he was extremely shy around new people and got scared easily. In short, he was the school's cutie, even tho he was just a freshman.

Not everyone wanted to be friends with him, but no one couldn't resist his puppy eyes.

He lived in a dorm with his roommate Jungkook, a sophomore, who dated one of the seniors, Seokjin, whose roommate was Jimin, junior, Tae's friend and Seokjin's sister boyfriend. Another duo in their group was Hoseok, senior as Jin, and Yoongi, sophomore, who was also a trans boy.

They always understood each other well, could talk about anything anytime, but they all were taken, except Taehyung, which means he sometimes didn't have someone to sit with during lessons or lunch. But he couldn't complain, if he was in his friends' places, he would probably also spend more time with someone he loved, not just with some friend. So he was happy when he got to know about this project, even though there were some doubts.

Once his classes were over, he went to eat his lunch with the Yoonseok couple and then took a trolleybus to his dormitory.

When he got there, he showed one of the old ladies his id card, they handed him his keys and he finally could get to his room.

There laid a paper on his bed, from Jungkook, telling him that he wouldn't be at their room for a few days so that he wouldn't be looking for him. He put the paperback on his bed and went to get a bottle of water, opened his laptop, and logged in.

When he was also logged into his Gmail, he typed in the email address of the person he was supposed to talk to, but that was all he could do at the moment. He didn't know what to type, didn't know how to call the person. He was desperate in some way, so he typed the first thing that laid on his mind.

Taehyungie😽💜
Hi!!
Read Mon at 14:58

Namjoon Kim
Hi¿¿
Read Mon at 14:59

Taehyungie😽💜
Uh, I'm sorry, I haven't introduced myself properly:( I'm Taehyung and I study at Sungkyunkwan Pharmacy school, today we were given some emails of students from other schools and were told to make some new friends^^

Namjoon Kim
Woah, that's really interesting, Taehyung. What would you like to talk about?

Taehyungie😽💜
Uhhm I don't know at all>-< I thought that you'd block me in the second I'd write you or that you'd have something to talk about, tbh

Namjoon Kim
Ah, understand. I wouldn't block you, that wouldn't be the nicest thing to do before getting to know you.

Namjoon Kim
What about you tell me something about yourself? I know your name, but I don't know how old you are, I already know you study pharmacy or something, so maybe something more about that👀

Taehyungie😽💜
Oh, right! But only if you tell me something more about you too!

Namjoon Kim
Deal😉