tae x bts 1/2

The previous night, Taehyung fell asleep exactly directed that he had just a one day free before it was his, as one of the subs, turn to make breakfast.

What he didn't expect was that Jimin, along with Yoongi and Jin with Jungkook, the switches, would all wake up feeling really dominant, totally forgetting that it was Jimin's turn now to make breakfast.

,, Baby, " someone purred into the youngest's ear.

Taehyung just squirmed, not wanting to wake up this early.

,,Taehyung, wake up," this time, the voice was more strict, but Tae just managed to open his eyes a bit, still tired of cleaning the kitchen from their late dinner.

,, What's going on?," Taehyung asked with a raspy voice, rubbing his eyes before opening them a bit more than he did last time.

Beside him, there was Jungkook sitting on his bed, looking a bit mad.

,, You forgot that you had to do the breakfast, silly. Wake up, quickly, Namjoon is really mad. "

Jungkook then stood up and left the room, leaving Taehyung all confused.

He could remember reading their working paper and how Jimin told him that he was going to make the breakfast, so why was Namjoon mad at him? It was Jimin's fault they were hungry, not his!

He didn't mind changing his clothes, he just went straight out of his room to the kitchen and dining room, where he found out why any member had their breakfast.

Both subs and switches woke up feeling a bit more dominant, not telling a simple word to Tae, who was way more confused.

,, What do you have to say about this, Taehyung?," Namjoon asked in a calm tone, but you still could sense that he was angry.

,, W-What do you mean, Hyung?"

,, I'm not your Hyung right now and you know this."

,, Sorry, sir."

,, So, do you mind explain to us why there was not a simple bread to eat? I thought you were supposed to make everyone breakfast."

,, I-I knew it was Jimin's turn, so that's why I didn't do anything."

,, You should know it," Yoongi scoffed, everyone was so mean and mad at him even though it was not his fault.

,, S-So-Sorry, sir," the youngest whimpered while looking at his small feet.

,, Go and do at least something. When you're done, serve it and sit in the corner. Then wait until someone would release you from there," Hoseok said, Taehyung just nodded and run into the kitchen, getting everything he needed for waffles and some eggs with bacon.

---

When everything was done, with his shaking hands, he took every plate, one by one and placed it in front of every member, sweetly smiling at them, even though everything they sent him back was just growl, scuff or glare.

Then, he put the food onto the table and backed up a bit.

Hoseok was about to say something, so he quickly sat into the corner of the kitchen, so the older closed his mouth, before muttering: ,, Good boy"

---

Everyone ate their breakfast and Tae was just about to take it all and wash it or put it into the washing machine but was stopped with Namjoon's strict voice.

,, Stay where you are and don't you dare to come out unless I allow you to."

So the good 20 minutes passed and everyone was talking with everyone, except Taehyung, who was still not allowed to leave the kitchen corner.