tae x bts

-request by BTS-FF-7
-baby tae
-parents namjin
-siblings jungkook(6), jimin(6), yoongi(5), hobi(8)

New baby in family

Jin and Namjoon started dating when they were college students. Then, Namjoon became the CEO of his dad's company and Seokjin started to work in his own cafeteria, which didn't last long as they both wanted to have a child.

The two got married and after a month of their wedding, they adopted a small boy named Hoseok, who was just a few months old at that time.

Then, after almost four years they adopted twins, Jungkook and Jimin, who were the same old as was Hobi when they adopted him.

The twins were two years old, Hobi was 5 when they decided to adopt another child. His name was Yoongi and unlike his brothers, he wasn't adopted a few months or weeks after he was born. He was almost one year at that time and was placed in an adoptive center because of his real parents, who liked to drink alcohol a lot and used to forget that they had a small baby at their house. But after all, he was adopted by a family which loved him so much and every member was showing to him, that he really was loved.

Now, Hoseok was 8, the twins were 6 and Yoongi was almost 5 when their parents told them that they wanted to adopt another baby.

They didn't want a child in Hobi's age, they wanted a small baby, so the waiting was maybe longer than usual, but it was worth it.

The agency used to send them the pictures of the baby they picked and they couldn't be happier to see how was their future angel going.

Even their sons were so excited to see their new sibling, and also Yoongi was, ever since he actually didn't know what was going on for real, he was just told that there would be another baby, his new brother.

---

It was Friday and Hoseok with twins were finally back at home from their school. Yoongi, as the youngest one wasn't at the school, he was playing with his toys all was and was waiting for his parents to come back with a new baby.

When Hoseok, Jimin and Jungkook saw their little brother playing all alone at the carpet in the living room, they ran to him and started to play with their small brother, the woman that was supposed to keep an eye on them was drinking her coffee, while cooing at how cute the siblings were.

,,dada?," Yoongi asked, looking around confusedly.

His dads were out for like four hours, which was too long for him. Like, come on! He also wanted to play with his parents.

He was about to burst into tears when the door opened and two persons came in.

Seokjin and Namjoon.

Or for their kids; appa and daddy.

Yoongi stood up quickly and ran towards the two, tightly hugging his dad's foot. Then, Namjoon scooted his second youngest son into his arms and hugged him, while Yoongi gave him a quick peck, before leaning towards his appa.

,, Ish a baby?, " he whispered quietly and squealed in happiness when his appa nodded with a big smile on his face.

,, H-Hyungies! Ish a baby!"

The three boys also ran up to their dads, looking at the small bundle with hearts in their eyes.

,, Be quiet, angels. He's still sleeping, " Seokjin remained them before he squatted down to show their new angel to them.

,, Appa, what's his name?, " Jimin asked, while Jungkook was fully amazed as to how the baby curled its small fingers around his own, a little bit bigger finger.