tae x bts

-second youngest tae, basically no changes happened in there¿
-where bts go on a vacation after a long time, but it doesn't end up that well
-fluff, angst
- warning! occurs drowning, if you are not comfortable with it, please, skip this story

I can't breathe

Ever since BTS became a succesfull group, their schedule has always been so full they almost haven't had any time to even catch a breath.

But now, since it was summer and the summer package has been already recorded, their agency decided to give them a little break, as they really deserved it.

So, they booked them a special hotel, where every one of them had their own rooms and the people from staff were mostly sharing rooms by two or three.

All of them were so excited; Jin couldn't wait to finally see the sea and eat some new food, Yoongi mostly wanted to sleep and compose, but since the agency didn't allow him to bring these things, he decided to try to get a bit tanned. At his fingers.

Hoseok just wanted to have some good time with his members, maybe get drunk and Namjoon wanted to see his beloved crab friends.

The maknae line had almost the same plans; Jimin and Jungkook wanted to also try some new food, get drunk with Hoseok and buy some cool things, while Taehyung was okay with anything he'd eat, unless it wasn't spicy and wanted to enjoy his time with members.

But the main thing they all wanted to do was really simple, but also important.

They wanted to teach Taehyung how to swim.

You see, Tae once tried to teach himself how to swim, with his father, when he was a small kid, but during that he started drowning, since the water they were in was a lot deeper than the 4-years old expected. His father caught him at time, but ever since that, he became really scared of deep waters and it was really long journey to convince him to take a simple bath.

But he couldn't get any further, he was too scared.

So, that's why they were on their way to the pool outside their hotel, towels and sun creams for later in their hands.

They put their belongings on the deck chairs, took off their slippers and crocs and one by one started entering the pool, except Taehyung.

Behind him was Jimin, who was hugging him around his waist and when the other members were all inside the pool, he helped Tae to sit at the edge of the pool, where Hoseok immediately stood between the younger's thighs and put his hands onto his waist.

Taehyung's feet were already in the water, with what he was kinda okay, but with what he wasn't completely okay was the fact he had to enter that pool with his whole body.

Slowly, so that he wouldn't scare the younger, Hoseok pulled Taehyung into the water and immediately put him on his hips, hugging the younger tightly.

,, N-No-"

,, Sshhh, baby. Don't be scared, I've got you, okay? I won't drop you, angel. Also, Joonie and Kookie are right next to us, so you really don't need to be scared."

He then kissed his forehead and slowly took him further into the pool. There, the water was getting a bit higher, which made Tae broke into sobs, he really was scared. He was holding onto Hobi really tightly, until Namjoon took him from the older and put him on his hips.

He started bouncing a bit, trying to calm the younger down.

,, I'm so so proud of you, Taehyungie. What a good boy, look how much you've already overcame. We'll stay just for a little while and then, if you'll really want to, we will go out of there, okay, sweetie? "

,, Mhmm."

It's already been few minutes and Tae wasn't so scared of the water, mostly because he wasn't alone in there and everyone was there to help if anything would happen.

He was still clinging to Namjoon, but wasn't as scared as he was before.

Another few minutes later, Jin took him, but didn't put him on his hips, instead, he turned him, so that Tae's back was against his chest and Jungkook stood a few meters from them.

Taehyung immediately tried to turn around, as he was again getting scared, but the older just kissed him on his crown and held him in place.

,, Don't worry, Taehyungie, we're just going to try something, okay? We'll stop as soon as you won't really really like it, but we should at least try, shouldn't we? "

He just received a small nod from the younger, knowing Taehyung trusted them.

Slowly, lowered them more into the water, carressing younger's hand everytime he breathed heavily.
Then, he let go of his waist and held just hands, still carressing his hands.

,, I know this might be harder for you, Taehyungie, but we'll just try to walk to Jungkookie, okay? I'll be there the whole time, I'll hold your hands, you'll just have to walk, okay? No need to be scared in any way, if anything happens, we'll catch you, okay? "

,, Mhmm."

And so like that, the second youngest walked around from Jin to Jungkook and back, from time to time, they'd let him walk by himself, trying to ease him and to not to make him even more scared than he already was and even Taehyung himself could tell that it was working and even though he had a long way to overcome, with help of his hyungs and dongsaeng, he believed it was possible for him to get rid off his biggest fear.

Or he thought so.

He was so happy he could finally get into water with the others without being scared for his life and scared in general, he could finally have fun with the others.

But that all ended before he could even blink.

After some more minutes passed, they all decided to get out of the pool and sit on the deck chairs or go get some drink, just to relax for a bit after everything they've done so far.

Jimin and Jungkook were running around the pool, mocking each other as always, Jin with Yoongi were sat at the bar, talking and drinking some cold drinks, Hoseok went to his room, complaining about his sickness from water and Joon was sitting on the deck chair, reading a book while keeping an eye on Taehyung, who was carefully walking around the pool, time from time splashing himself with water. He smiled at the younger and got back to reading his book.

Taehyung on the other hand, crouched next to the pool and touched the water, he splashed himself with it a bit, before he got back up and continued to walk around.

He couldn't register the other two maknaes running towards him and when he finally did, it was too late, he was already falling into the water, making the older members scream and run for him.

When he fell into water, panic was already eating him up, he was throwing his hair into the air, kicking his legs under water and screaming as much he could.

It felt just like when he was a small kid, he couldn't swim, couldn't breathe and the fear was bigger and bigger, worse, every more second he spent there.

Jungkook was the one who took him out with Namjoon's help. They immediately both jumped into the water, while the others waited outside the pool, ready to take their second youngest member out.

Once they took Tae out, he was shaking a lot, spitting the water out, while he was being hugged by Jin and Yoongi, while the others talked to their staff. One of the staff members brang some new towels, while the other one brang water and snacks for the members.

It was a though day for all of them, but fortunately, it ended well for them and their Angel.

again, hello my loves‼️💜
i'm bringing you another story, hopefully, still somehow good and entertaining to read😅
i'm not so sure whether i'll be able to finish all the stories on the time, but i promise i'll try my best, since i'm finally free from school🥳🤎