info

Well,  this isn't a new one-shot.

If I'd name it like 'Disclaimer' or something else, most of you wouldn't put even this bit 🤏 of effort into reading it and don't say otherwise.

Firstly, I have some new ideas, so don't worry, just stay tuned for the new stories🥰

Secondly, please stop saying things like;  , you should do this, you should write this...I want this and that'
If you really want that badly to read something of your likings, simply write your request and send it to my DMS, or otherwise, go find another book full of your likings☺️
I'm not trained monkey, as we say in my country, to do whatever you want until I know that you really want it.

Simply writing a comment saying you want MY story differently, sounds a bit rude to me since I put quite a big effort into writing at least something.

You guys maybe don't know it, but I study pharmacy and due to covid, it's way harder for me to study, because our schools are closed, which means I don't get to have the practical part of for example botany, so I have to do everything by myself, which isn't anything good for me since I'll be graduating from botany.

I don't wanna sound rude by saying that your opinion, which quite isn't an opinion, you're just demanding something from me😂, but I really don't care about it, unless it's a request that actually fits the title BOTTOM Taehyung one-shots, meaning there really won't be any taehyung x y/n with sub y/n🤭

I appreciate your advice, but please, just don't make it look like you are the director and I'm just a writer, who will rewrite anything anytime because I have plenty of time.
Because as I said, I don't.

Anyway, I'm always thankful for every comment and vote, but if you have any idea in your head, just write it as a request, stop demanding what you want. You ain't 4 years old child.

Here, I'm giving you space here, if you have any request.

Also! Don't forget to stream BTS' new album on any platform, also don't forget to vote at MAMA💛

Love y'all💕✨