+ 41 : Back to highschool days +

Xiangling was surprised to hear her junior chef make the decision,"(Y/n) you're going to take culinary classes?" She asked while setting out the ingredients needed to cook the order recieved. "You already work with a professional chef, ehem— me!"

"I don't want to be too much of a bother to you Xiangling. And I really should finish highschool too so there's that."

"Fine, I understand. How long are you going to be studying? I probably won't be around by the time you finish."

"A year of highschool, two years in culinary. What do you plan to do?"

"Start my own restaurant!" Xiangling was excited every time she'd mention or even think about having her own restaurant with everything being her unique and flavorful recipes. "I already have a name for it too, it's going to be called the Wanmin restaurant!"

"Oooh that's really cool."

"Very!" The chef paced around the room all giddy.

"Losing another two staff, now I'll have to find more and ask Diona to stay for a while longer." Qiqi entered the kitchen. "Be sure to come back when you've finished studying..."

"I can't make any promises." (Y/n) walked over to the small girl and gave her a pat on the head. "But I'm sure I'll be back to visit."

"That's enough for me." A tiny smile appeared on Qiqi's face before she turned to leave the kitchen. Venti came in afterwards, strumming his lyre.

"I'll be sure to come visit you and Childe every now and then! I'll text you beforehand just so I don't end up visiting at a bad time though hehe." He walked up to (y/n) and leaned close to her. "So, does his place have any expensive wine?"

"Wine again!? Venti-"

Before she was able to give him a scolding he gazed into her soul with sad eyes.

"Just ask Childe. If he allows you then fine." She turned her head away from the navy haired boy.

"Thank you (y/n)!"

---

The final days of (Y/n) and Childe working at the velvet café soon came to an end. She was now going to return to the last year of her life as a highschool student, and after that a culinary student. As for Childe, he'd be busy with college.

Her eyes shot open from the sound of her alarm, she reached to shut it off and felt a pair of arms wrapped around her body, holding her like a pillow.

"C-childe?!" She pryed his arms off of her. "Why are you in my bed?"

Childe rubbed his eyes and yawned. "I felt lonely so I came here and slept with you."

She paused for a moment, feeling too sleepy to argue. Childe was a better alarm than her phone, but it also made her just want to climb back in bed and fall asleep in his arms again. "You should go now, I have to get ready for class."

"Is that really what you want?" He hummed, grabbing her wrist and pulling her back onto the bed.

"I'll be late!"

"Just five minutes?"

"Just five minutes is a scam."

The orange haired male whimpered, letting go of (Y/n). "Let me make breakfast for you then?" He asked.

"Mhm!"

Childe got up to prepare breakfast for (Y/n) as she went about with her usual morning routine when she'd prepare for school. Although it felt weird because now Childe was like a parent to her.

While her personal chef was looking through the stuff he had and finally decided he'd cook pancakes, he recalled a song from quite some time in the past from a show.

"Pancakes... Bacon- bacon pancakes I think?" He started to hum the tune.

"Bacon pancakes sounds gross." (Y/n) overheard him while she walked by to take a peek at what he was cooking.

"I was just singing a song from a tv show I used to watch. Do you want me to actually cook one so we could find out how it tastes?" He grinned cheekly and the girl shook her head negatively. "What if it's actually good though?"

"I don't want to ruin my first day with a bad breakfast! It'll probably get ruined somehow at school though." She scowled. "All the embarassing memories. Oh the terrible core memories, slipping down stairs or spouting an answer far from correct."

"And serving customers egg shells." Childe added."

"Fuck you."

"Woah language." He laughed at the irritated look on his girlfriends face.

She didn't want to remember the eggshells either, and every other embarassing thing she did or said at the velvet café. But as long as she's with Childe and her daily routine will be waking up and seeing his face she won't be able to escape his teasing. The best she could do now was tease him back. Somehow.

+ back to highschool days+

Hey hey, I just wanted to ask you guys on what your fave Genshin ship is?

Mine is definitely Ningguang and Beidou ヘ( ̄ω ̄ヘ)