+ 18 : Passion [🌶️] +

This chapter has mature themes,
Not for children but no one is stopping you

Not a full lem tho hehe, srry to disappoint<3

---

By the time everyone left, it was already past 11 PM. (Y/n) was alone with Childe in his room.

His room was spacious, just about the same size as the lounge. The room was neat, far more organized than how (y/n) would ever be able to get her room to look.

She sat on a seat by a coffee table just a small distance from his king sized bed, wondering what Childe had in mind. She had an idea, but refused to think of anything inappropriate after the mortification she brought herself earlier.

"I got you a gift." Childe came up to the girl holding a present. Nicely wrapped with a red ribbon on it. (Y/n) took it and felt a little shocked by it's weight.

"Oh... May I open it now?" She felt a subtle warmth in her heart. Recieving a gift meant a lot to her be it something small or large.

"Of course."

Carefully, (y/n) unwrapped the gift and her eyes widened the moment she caught a glimpse of what was under the gift wrap. "Childe... No way." She took the rest of the wrap off and set the gift down on the table to take a deep breath. "You idiot how could you get me something like this! It's expensive as heck!" Her voice sounded as if angered but she had a smile that reached her eyes.

Childe had gone out of his way to get his girl a ps5 after hearing her talk about it all the time. (Y/n) stood up and lept into his arms with a tight hug. "You really didn't have to get me something like that."

"You're still happy about it though?" Childe hugged back.

"Well yeah! But I kinda feel bad that all I got for you was the homemade cookies."

"I appreciated those a lot."

The two broke from the hug and Childe bent down to (y/n)'s eye level and leaned in to kiss her lips. The atmosphere grew heavy. It was just the two of them in his room and it was growing deep into the night.

"(Y/n)." He said her name in a low voice after parting from the kiss, his eyes still stared at them aching for more. If he let such a chance pass ending like this he knew he'd regret it.

"I... Don't mind if you kiss me again." (Y/n) responded. His body language was easy to read, too easy.

Childe kissed her once again, but more aggressively. A second was not enough to suffice and he continued to kiss her while stopping to catch a few breaths in between.

(Y/n) wanted to push him away due to his sudden aggressiveness but his arms wrapped around her waist and pulled her even closer to him. She felt weak to his touch, the softness of his lips.

"If you allow me to go any further I don't think I'll be able to hold back." Childe spoke. His breath was warm and breathing unsteady. (Y/n) felt unprepared for something like this but she didn't want him to stop, and neither did it seem like he wanted to stop.

The male had a sultry look in his gorgeous blue eyes. "No response?" He smirked. Childe began leaving trails of kisses from her jaw to her neck. It started off gentle till he paused and bit his lip, remembering the face of Diluc.

"Is something wrong?" (Y/n) asked wondering why he stopped.

"Yes, something is wrong." Childe lifted the girl up and walked over to his bed, putting her down. "And I'm going to make it right."

His arms caged his girlfriend from both sides. "I'm just going to mark what's mine."

"What do you mean-?" A gasp rendered (y/n) unable to continue what she was saying as Childe suddenly bit her neck wanting to leave a mark. "Childe this is embarrassing!"

Childe stopped and sighed. "Sorry. I'm probably pushing you too much." He got off her and sat at the edge of the bed.

"Wait no that's not what I meant. I was just surprised." (Y/n) was quick to take back what she just said. After ruining the mood she felt regretful and unsatisfied.

"Oh?" A cheeky grin formed on the male's face. He stripped his shirt off and threw it to the floor, revealing his muscular body. (Y/n) tried to remain composed at the sight of his boyfriend stripping in front of her and having the audacity to have such a nice build. "Like what you see?"

"Pfft, looks pretty normal to me." She turned her head away from him.

"Normal?! So you've been looking at the bodies of other men?!" Childe scowled and crawled back ontop of his lover. "Have you?!"

"Does it anger you?" (Y/n) lifted a hand and traced his chest with her finger.

"Tsk. Look whose teasing me again."

"Maybe I'm doing it on purpose." It wasn't fair that Childe was steering everything in his direction, so (Y/n) decided to mess with him too.

"Don't say I never warned you sweetheart."

(Y/n) was thinking about how devilishly handsome Childe looked in this moment. One of his hands was pressing against her neck and he proceeded to kissing her roughly. The other hand roamed her body until it found her bra and skillfully unclipped it.

"There's no going back now." Childe whispered into (Y/n)'s ear. "Oh and try not to get too loud later, we don't want to wake up Teucer do we?"

+ Passion +

This chapter is my advanced Christmas gift to y'all LOL

Tis also my first time to write smthn kinda spicy so my apologies if it suxx aha

Happy holidays everyone <3