+ 4 : Maid in the body +

"Everyone. Today is a special day." QiQi had all employees in the staff room about an hour till the café was going to open. "Baizhu, the outfits."

The man with glasses and a snake chilling around his neck entered holding a bunch of maid outfits on his arms, and everyone looked at them in confusion.

"Don't tell me... I get to see (y/n) in a maid outfit?" Childe said excitedly and (y/n) immediately burnt up. For reasons she couldn't figure out, she's been more shy around him than usual ever since the arcade.

"Yes." QiQi answered. Before she could continue, the three female employees have already begun sulking. "But all of you will wear one. Even the boys."

The mood of both parties changed in the bat of an eye, the girls were grimacing, the boys as if they were forced to put up an old sock up their arse.

"Go put on the outfits before opening the shop. Or you will get the snake." The tiny café manager says monotonously. All employees turn to the snake, look into its eyes that pierced souls. And they shivered in fear. "Yes ma'am."

Baizhu distributed the outfits, and (y/n) was off to the girls locker room to change into it. Surprisingly, it had the perfect size.

"Does QiQi know our measurements?" (Y/n) asks Barbara and Xiangling.

"I'm not too sure about that, but anyway if it fits well I'm not complaining! This looks pretty cute!" Barbara replied cheerfully, twirling around.

"Aww, it looks so good on you two!" Xiangling tells them.

"It looks good on you too Xiangling! Anyway, we should probably set up the café now. I bet the boys are still hiding in embarrassment." Barbara giggles. The three exit the locker to find the males backed up in a corner with their knees buckled. Baizhu's snake was infront of them staring.

"They didn't want to come out so I had to make them come out." Baizhu explained.

(Y/n)'s gaze moved to Childe who hasn't even noticed her presence yet. Maybe she just discovered a new fetish- men in maid costumes. Because she liked the sight beholding her. After the snake returned to Baizhu, and he returned to the staff room, Childe saw (y/n) and rushed to hide behind the counter.

"Hey you guys need to stop fooling around now! The store is going to open soon!" Barbara exclaimed.

"You're right. I'm just going to own this costume." Kaeya grinned with a sudden resolve.

"Ah yes. My job should be my priority." Zhongli said afterwards.

"I refuse to be seen like this!" Childe was still hiding behind the counter. (Y/n) decided to walk over to him, and calm the panicking male.

'Now, how do I deal with boys that have big egos?' (y/n) paused to think. 'aha! To step on their egos!' She clears her throat and whispered an apology for what she was about to say. "That outfit looks so horrible on you I doubt anyone would even bat an eye!"

"Oh?" A smirk plays on Childe's face. And it quickly switched to a frown. "(Y/n) thinks it looks horrible on me? I really can't be seen like this again, most especially be seen by you!" He says dramatically and turns away from (y/n). It made her feel incredibly guilty, seeing as the outcome didn't turn out the way she thought it would.

"No no, that was a joke Childe! I didn't mean it! It actually looks great on you and uh I'm afraid to admit it but I think I might have a thing for guys in maid costumes!"

Everyone in the café turned to (y/n) who panicked to explain that she meant well. "Oh how the turn tables." Zhongli said amidst the silence.

"I..." Childe's face turned extremely red.

The ever so cheeky male made (y/n) play herself, or so he thought.

"Oops..." (Y/n) realized the situation she brought herself into. "T-the last part was a joke..."

"What are you all standing there for? It's about time to open up the café." QiQi interrupts the moment.

"Yes boss." They all say in chorus and begin their jobs.

---

When the day of work finally came to an end. It felt really bothersome for (y/n) due to how she and Childe couldn't face each other after what happened. She worried he'd think of her as a weirdo. Possibly a kinky one.

"Childe!" She ran over to him. "Uhm... Please forget what I said earlier. I don't want things to be weird between us."

"Yeah." Childe paused. "What you said didn't really make me uncomfortable or anything. I was just, caught off guard." His cheeks were a light shade of pink. "The maid outfit looked really cute on you too. (Y/n)."

"Ehem." Zhongli disrupts on the conversation between the two.

"Really man?" Childe sighs. "(Y/n), before you go can I have your instacat account? I have something to send you."

"Sure." The girl gives Childe her username and promptly leaves the café, still feeling a little flustered. Not long after getting onto a bus and heading to her apartment, she recieves a text from Childe.

Upon opening it was a picture of him in the maid costume, and a message that said "You sure it's a thing for guys in maid costumes? Or ME in a maid costume? ;)"

+ maid in the body +