Afterstory [5] Teucer's Dilemma

Omg y'all look at this Tartagliduck I found while scrolling through shoppee *-*

I want Tartagliduck so bad aaaa WHY MUST I BE BROKE LIKE PEEPAW

---

"Yeah, she's definitely pissed." Teucer puts his phone in his pocket.

While (Y/n) and Childe are busy solving the disappearance of their friends that seemed to have been imprisoned in a different country because of a possible occurence of a). Zhongli commiting an extreme faux pas, b). Baizhu's snake scaring locals, or c). Zhongli getting taken advantage of by a swindler; Teucer is outside of the half cooked café.

"At least only half of it got burnt." His girlfriend is standing beside him, watching as there were still some panicking civilians that witnessed what went down.

"What are you going to do for work until we get this place fixed up?"

"I don't know. I could do some art commissions probably."

They both cast their gaze down to the drunk bard that is just beginning to wake up. And once he is, both are glaring at him as if they wouldn't let him see the next sunrise.

"G...good morning?" Venti rubs his eyes. "The café!"

Upon remembering the fire he caused he shrieks when he looks to see the café's pitiful state. "Childe is going to be so mad when he gets back. Where's everyone else?"

"They left." Teucer answers sternly. "I don't know about my big bro, but (Y/n) seemed disappointed when I told her about it."

"You told them!?"

"If I didn't, then once they get back they'll be scolding me too."

"Aah what am I going to do, what if he takes my lyre! What if he fires me! (Y/n) will back me up right? Right?" The bard continues to panic, pacing around the empty lot where they stood. Passerbys giving their stares, wondering what was happening.

Teucer shakes his head in disappointment. "I'll call Xiao to take you home."

"I can walk home myself! Xiao is grumpy."

"Oh fine, I'll take you back to your place myself."

"I can't believe you choose to accompany Venti, this adult man, back to his home, over your own girlfriend. Even after you forgot about our date due to your little action figure!" His girlfriend raises a brow. Looking at Venti up and down. "To think a person of your age still needs to be treated like a kid."

"I'm err, sorry. Do you want to come with me and Venti then? We can go somewhere else afterwards."

"No thanks. I need to head home and check on my cats." She walks away, waving a goodbye with her back turned.

"Aaand she's mad at me again."

"How nostalgic, it reminds me of when I was new to the Velvet Café and (Y/n) and Childe were fighting. Being in the middle of a lovers spat, I do not recommend. Ended up with Childe seeming to have a lifelong grudge towards me."

"Yeah my big bro does seem to have a problem with not wanting his pride and image to be damaged. Yet he somehow patched things up with Scaramouche."

"And he can't even patch things up with me?"

"Enough sulking now, let's get you home." Teucer takes the lead and they head to the bus stop to wait.

"So, you aren't going to go after your girlfriend that angrily walked off?" Venti asks.

"Nah. Knowing her, she'd get more upset and say something like you'll just look suspicious chasing after me in public! Do you know how embarrassing that is!" The boy imitates his girlfriend's voice. "It's just one problem after another for me."

   ---->
EDIT
Yes.