+ 11 : Spill the tea +

(Y/n) entered the café sheepishly. She was admittedly ecstatic after the previous day when Childe asked her to be his girlfriend to which she said yes. She wouldn't be able to live with herself if she would say no.

"Morning cutie." The male spoke into her ear, the warmth of his breath tickling her.

"Childe! I didn't know you were there." She responded in a startled manner.

"Childe stop flirting with our sweet (y/n) and go clean the counters." Kaeya who was busy wiping the equipment he used to make drinks called the waiter to help out.

"Hey hey, that's my sweet (y/n), not ours." The orange haired male frowned. "Well I better go before the others start nagging at me too. See you later sweetheart." Childe left with a wink.

(Y/n) went over to the girls' locker room, still feeling flustered after her flirty boyfriend just called her 'sweetheart.' She could barely contain the silly grin on her face.

"Lovely morning (y/n)! You look happy today." Noelle greeted the girl. As of now, it was just two of them in the locker room.

"Good morning Noelle! Do I look happy? Well I guess I am." (Y/n) chuckled awkwardly. "Just uhm... Some good things happened at home!" Total lie. She cringed at her own words because the last time home happened it was her getting kicked out. And she didn't feel like mentioning about her and Childe just yet.

"That's great!" The lavender haired girl responded cheerfully. "A great lie!"

"What-"

"Haven't I mentioned that Childe told me a lot of things about you? Silly." Noelle poked (y/n)'s cheek. "I heard that you live on your own in an apartment. So, what is it really that has you all smiles? If it's a secret, I promise I won't tell anyone!"

"Hmm... If that's the case then," (y/n) leaned in closer to Noelle and began speaking in a low voice. "Me and Childe are... Er- a couple now."

"Woah!" Noelle gasped. "I'm so happy for the both of you, congratulations!"

"What's all this about?" Barbara entered the locker room while Noelle was having a fangirl moment.

"Childe and (y/n) are a couple now!"

"What? Finally!!! You better invite us to the wedding!" The blonde started squeeling too and now both were jumping up and down joyfully.

"Noelle you just said you won't tell anyone...-"

"I'm so sorry, I was just so happy I can't contain it!"

"Qiqi wishes to be the flower girl." The café's tiny and adorable manager entered the room as well after hearing the noise. "Also Xiangling called saying she won't be present today, it'll be all you for the food (y/n). Goodluck."

"Right..." (Y/n) sighed. Now the greater problem felt like the food she would always fail to cook perfectly. Or alternatively, she could just get Childe to help her cook.

"Tell me (y/n), how'd it happen? Was he like holding your hands and looking into your eyes romantically? Or or- oh! Did he kiss you?" Barbara asked, heavily anticipating the girl's response.

"Ahaha..."

"Ahaha?"

"Ahahaha..." (Y/n) recalled how it went. A blushing sheepish Childe and a dense (y/n). And then Childe flat out telling her to be his girlfriend so she frantically said yes. "It was, totally romantic."

"The details! Details!" Barbara pouted and Noelle nodded in agreement. "The tea sister!"

"We should finish getting changed and help out with opening the café." The girl being 'interviewed' made a swift attempt to change the topic.

"Yes! Good employees get raises." Qiqi comments.

"Me! I'm a good employee!" Noelle said eagerly.

---

"Childe, do you mind helping me cook today? Since well... Xiangling isn't around." (Y/n) came up to her boyfriend after the café was all ready for today's business.

"Anything for my cutie." He said, emphasizing the 'my.' Barbara and Noelle, the girls which knew what's up were still fangirling in the sidelines.

"It's just going to be the two of them alone in the kitchen!" Barbara whispered to Noelle. And Kaeya was looking at the two girls wondering what they are talking about.

"Is something up?" He asks.

"Nothing that concerns you!" Barbara said with her hands on her waist and turned back to Noelle. "This one is definitely the antagonist of their relationship."

"Ooh! I can see it." Noelle nods.

Kaeya looks at them cluelessly. "Whose relationship?"

"None of your concern!" Barbara repeats. "Shoo shoo!"

"Fine." Kaeya looked a tad upset.

"I believe it is Childe's and (y/n)'s relationship." Zhongli came up to the three and told poor clueless Kaeya.

"Childe and (y/n)'s relationship? Ah." The male with an eyepatch paused. "I wonder how far they got, maybe I should ask them if they're interested in a threesome."

"Threesome?" Barbara, Noelle, and Zhongli ask. Oh poor innocent souls.

"Maybe you're interested in getting eaten by a snake, Kaeya?" Baizhu appeared suddenly with his snake.

"Is that some kind of a weird kink?" Kaeya questioned.

"Kink?" The innocent three questioned.

"This idiot." Baizhu facepalmed. "Just... Get to work you four."

+ spill the tea +

HURRAYYY I managed to update since today sksksks but fr the next update might be in a week or two but I'll still try to write when I'm free ( ◜‿◝ )♡

Big thanks to everyone who be supporting me! <3