Prologue

"You're going to pack your things, and get the hell out of my house." (Y/n)'s dad said sternly. The girl was perplexed, without a clue why all of a sudden her dad came to her room and pretty much disown her.

"But why?!"

"Why? Because you damn failed almost all of your classes and yet you have the audacity to do absolutely nothing at home other than play games on your fucking ps4!" He slammed his fist against the wall and took a deep breath. "I'll give you just enough money to get an apartment and food for a few months. I want you out of here by noon." The upset man stormed off, and left (y/n) to panic.

'I didn't think my grades would be out so soon! Shit!' There was no time for her to be sobbing, and she went to packing her stuff. Late to get it all sorted by noon, her dad might kick her out without her stuff. "Parents are just great, aren't they?" She scowled. "They just have to make children, then later refuse to support them because they can't meet their unrealistic expectations, tsk!"

Packing aside, (y/n) knew she had to consider looking for a job. Because her dad was generous to give her enough money for a mere couple months. On the bright side, she'll get working experience.

The first into the bag was (y/n)'s ps4 along with the many games she had. Followed by her clothes, other necessities like her toothbrush, and lastly she just put in her other junk. "Think that should do it, yeah? Unfortunately I'll have to leave a couple things behind. Mom will probably put it up for a garage sale or just dispose it." She sighed.

For (y/n) to look at it the way she is now, she's in a tight spot and to be frank it was unfortunate. But the strings of fate began to tug, and a fateful encounter between two was soon to unfold.

At the velvet café.