Chapter Five: Chance Encounter

A/N: I honestly wish I could type this up on Microsoft then upload it here. The interface for typing on PC here is really wonky. Don't tell me to type on my phone, the less time I spend on my phone the better (Also I hate typing on the phone. Freaking fat fingers man).

Also, thank you for the votes guys. I don't expect much reads let alone votes so I appreciate it a lot. 

Let's get on with it shall we?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the dinner, Shinji and Kirika were driven back home by Taehoon. Shinji had carried his sister over to her bed and gently tucked her in, giving her a plushie to hold on to. Shinji returned to his room which he had to reorganize when he had the time. He dropped onto his bed and began staring at the ceiling wondering what's going to happen.

To say some stuff happened to Shinji would be an understatement. One day in Korea and he already met one of the big three in the Korean music industry, and one of the biggest modern kpop acts. 

"I'm glad Tony found me a job but... Was that $500,000 really necessary? I know he means well... I'll just put in a bank account when I make one and put it aside for Kirika and Grannie." Shinji thought. He began to drift off thinking about what tomorrow was going to bring him. Hopefully nothing too stressful...

Morning 6:23 A.M.

*yawn*

"Ugh... What time is it..." Shinji grumbled rubbing his eyes. He looked at his phone to check the time. "I can't sleep anymore... Jetlag is screwing with me."

Shinji hopped out of his bed and headed into the washroom where he began to freshen up. He didn't want to make too much noise as to wake up his grannie or Kirika. He went into the kitchen and looked into the fridge. That's when Shinji realized... "I can't cook for shit..." 

The young man groaned as he was getting hungry. He didn't want to wake up Grannie Mijoo for the sake of breakfast. He only had one option...

"I guess it's time to explore the city."

Shinji went back up to his room and began getting changed. He took the clothing from his luggage and noticed a small case holder. The young man sighed as he reached for it, opening the case revealing his web shooters. Although Peter gave him a pair, this one was tweaked personally by him.

"No one should be awake right?" Shinji said to himself. He put on a hoodie, a facial mask, and a pair of glasses, walking over to his window afterwards and opening it. The sun wasn't fully up yet, which would work in his favour. Shinji put on a pair of metallic wrist bands to which his web shooters snapped onto. 

"Time to explore a little" Shinji told himself as he jumped and grabbed the top frame of the window, propelling himself up onto the roof. Shinji was greeted with the beautiful view of his neighbourhood. He turned around to see an apartment complex which was surrounded by other town houses similar to his. "I wonder if this is a gated community complex?"

Shinji shrugged it off and shot his webs at the apartment complex, landing right on the side of the building as lightly as possible. Shinji began to crawl up the building careful to avoid any windows just in case there was an odd early bird. He reached the rooftop which was more like a rooftop patio for anyone who lived on the top floor. 

"Wow... This place is nice." Shinji commented. The rooftop patio was decorated with a mini garden of flowers, a picnic table, different types of plants, and even an American style BBQ grill. Whoever lived here must be well off. He then turned his attention to the horizon where the sun started to appear right over. "Wow... Now that is a beautiful view."