Chapter 17: It's Definitely A Date

Author-nim here!

Wow... It's weird saying that, I mean writing that.

I told you guys I'mma give you a double update! I had a lot of fun writing this one actually. So, I'm excited for you guys to read it!

So I want to let you guys know, after this chapter, our girls might not appear as often. Mostly due to story reasons, so I hope you guys won't be too disappointed.

Though, I can say things will start to get exciting. At least I think so. Hahaha!

Anyways. Thanks for all the support guys!

Enjoy the chapter! <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Normal: Korean

Bold: English

Underline: Japanese

Italicized: Thoughts

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh my god they're so cuuuute!" Yeji squealed at the sight before her. Shinji who was right behind her thought the same, a bright smile present on his face. The two were at the panda exhibition, where there was a panda cub with its mother.

 The two were at the panda exhibition, where there was a panda cub with its mother

"Ah! He's falling" Yeji pointed out. The panda cub was holding a bamboo branch with both its paws with its legs clutching around it. It looked like it was hugging the piece of bamboo while it began to munch on it. The cute little cub started to lose balance, sitting on its but, it fell to the side, but still kept on munching away; almost as if it didn't notice itself falling.

"Ah, I want to hug it so badly" Yeji whined, her eyes locked onto the cute little cub. Shinji muffled his laugh with his hand, thinking Yeji's longing for the panda cub quite humorous and adorable.

The Canadian turned his head around as if looking for something. His attention was stolen by a souvenir shop not too far away. He saw a couple of kids with their parents walking out the store with animal plushies in their arms. Seeing that, it gave Shinji an idea.

"Hey Yeji?" Shinji called out, tapping her on the shoulder. The cat-eyed girl spun her head around to face him, her eyes brows raising slightly wondering what he want to ask.

He pointed at the souvenir shop behind him. Yeji followed his hands, and her eyes landed on the shop. She looked back at Shinji with a questioning look, only for him to reply with a smile. "Come on" He said gesturing for her to follow.

"But the panda!" Yeji whined cutely, looking back at the panda cub. Now it was just basically rolling around, bumping in between its mother and another panda. Everyone in the vicinity cooed at the sight, and Yeji was no exception.

Shinji had to admit it was unbearably cute; however, if this kept up Yeji would never leave. "We can come back to the panda Yeji. Come on, I want to show you something" The boy insisted.