Chapter 13: Not a Date?

Normal: Korean

Bold: English

Underline: Japanese

Italicized: Thoughts

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hey everyone! Welcome to the 14th chapter AKA the first chapter to reach almost 10k words LOL. I'm sorry. But I do tend to write a lot.

Thank you guys for all the support!! Enjoy the chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oppa!" A voice called out. Shinji turned his head to direction of the voice, and waved with a smile upon seeing who it was. Sakura happily waved back and promptly walked to his table, greeting the staff as she walked by.

"Glad you could make it" Shinji greeted, gesturing to the seat in front of him.

"Sorry I was late. Last minute activity came up..." The Japanese idol frowned under her mask, slinging her bag over her chair before taking her seat. "I hope I didn't make you wait too long."

"No don't worry about it" Shinji assured waving it off. "You guys are doing promotions right now. must be hectic"

"You can say that again... I'm really beat..." Sakura lazily slouched in her seat garnering a chuckle from Shinji. She looked to the left of her to look at the menu of the cafe. "I think a drink would help energize me"

"Perfect, we can order together" Shinji said getting up from his seat and taking out his wallet.

Upon seeing Shinji's wallet come out of his pocket, Sakura shot up from her seat and quickly stood in front of him, her arms stretched out wide. Shinji blinked a few times stopping in his tracks.

"Uh... Is something wrong?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"I'm here to repay you remember?" Sakura furrowed her brows trying to look angry, with arms on her waist. All it did was make her look cute.

"Ah well, you don't have to I mea--"

"No! I'm paying you back and that's final" Sakura stood her ground, switching from Korean to Japanese in an instant. She kept her glare and angry face on, although it didn't really work as Shinji tried his best not to smile at her adorable expression.

"Okay, okay!" Shinji said holding his hands up in surrender. "Thank you Sakura"

"Good!" The idol smiled in victory even though he couldn't see it. She turned around to the cashier who was looking at us blankly since she didn't understand a word they said.

Quickly, and almost naturally switching back to Korean, she gave the cashier her and Shinji's order. "I'll take a vanilla latte and... Oppa? What do you want?"

"Uh... I'll take...Flat white" Shinji replied. The two of them turned to the cashier with a smile. She still had a blank look on her face. The two customers in front of her just casually switched between Korean and Japanese like it was natural. One moment she understood, next thing you know she's lost.

Shinji and Sakura looked at each other, perplexed if they had done something wrong. Sakura was about to repeat her order when the cashier finally punched in the order. "One vanilla latte and flat white correct? Sorry for spacing out!"

"Ah, no it's okay! Oh and can we get the drinks to go please?" Sakura asked taking out her wallet. The cashier nodded and handed her the payment terminal while her co-worker beside began making their drinks.