S1: Chapter 15 - Descent

A/N: Hey everyone! Welcome to the fifteenth chapter of season one. Were pretty much almost at the end of season one, so I hope all of you have been enjoying it thus far.

Thank you guys!

Please enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Normal: Korean

Bold: English

Underline: Japanese

Italicized: Thoughts

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This just in. We have received breaking news from the NIS, regarding the recent bombing at Seoul National University" 

The words caught the attention of everyone in the room. The girls, along with Shinji had their utensils hovering above their plates; all of them focused on the newscaster.

"The NIS have successfully captured and detained Han Wooshik. The person who assisted Lee Junghoon in the attack." 

A picture of Wooshik was shown on screen. Only Jihyo and Shinji had visible reactions. "No way..." Shinji thought. 

"Huh? Wasn't that the guy at Hanhwa?" Jihyo was shocked as well. She did not expect him of all people to be apart of all this. "He didn't seem like that type of person..."

"NIS reveals that Han Wooshik has also admitted to committing the attack. Revealing that they had been planning for weeks. Their targets, being military officials and politicians. Reasons for the attack are still unknown, however NIS revealed they were under the influence of drugs."

"What a disgusting person" Jeongyeon said, with then others nodding their heads, except Shinji and Jihyo. "Do they know how many lives they took? How do they sleep at night?"

"I'm just glad they found him. Who knows what else he could've done" Chaeyoung added, glad that a person this terrible was caught.

"We almost lost Tzuyu, oppa and his sister because of him." Dahyun sounded just as angry as Jeongyeon. "No other reason than being high too... Ugh..."

Jihyo looked around, seeing the girls talk among themselves. She wasn't going to tell them that her and Shinji have met him... Since it would probably cause a lot of trouble. She herself couldn't believe what she just heard. "I guess I misjudged him? He seemed like a completely normal person..."

Jihyo turned to Shinji, who was just picking at his food. He seemed to be lost in his own world. "Oppa?" She called out. "Are you okay?" 

The girls stopped talking, sparing a glance at their leader before turning to the boy in question. Shinji took a few seconds until he felt everyone just staring at him. He could see they were worried for him, Tzuyu especially.

"Yeah" Shinji responded, a weak smile forming. "I'm fine... I uh... I'll-I'll be right back" Shinji looked away from them, getting up from his seat, exiting the dining room. 

"Oppa?" Tzuyu was concerned for him, just like all the others. "I hope he's okay"

Shinji made his way to his room, locking the door behind him. "Something isn't right... "He said to himself. He took out his laptop from his bag, taking out a USB with a very familiar spider symbol. "Time to be nosy"

Shinji began to hack into Korea's network system. Due to working with Peter so much, he ended up getting a hang of hacking into networks. He wasn't doing anything crazy, he was just searching for a phone number. "Let's see... Kim Sungkyu... search by relatives... Kim Minju. Refine search, Kim Minju born 2001, February 5th..."