S2: Chapter Three - IT'z U.S.

"WAKE UP! WAKE UP!" Shinji was screaming from the top of his lungs. He was practically sliding down the hallway whilst knocking on every door. "Our flight is in an hour! Wake up right now!!"

The girls groaned as the stirred in their beds. All of them were wondering what all the ruckus was. It wasn't until they heard Shinji scream out they only had an hour till their flight, did they all spring up from the their beds.

"AN HOUR?!" All five girls screamed from their respective rooms. 

Chaos ensued, the girls busted out from their rooms in a panicked frenzy. There was so much running around, and doors opening, one could not keep their eyes on any of them. From an outside perspective, it just looked like the girls were going into one room, but coming out of an another. This whole morning was turning out to be some sort of odd sitcom.

Shinji on the other hand, despite sounding panicked, he was actually the most efficient with his movement. While the girls were doing what girls do in the morning, Shinji gathered their suitcases. He didn't have time to be subtle, he just straight up carried all of their luggage. Fortunate for him, the five girls were so preoccupied with getting ready, they did not notice him at all.

Shinji placed the luggage in the van, praying the girls didn't take too long to get ready.

His prayers were answered as the girls came rushing out, wearing the clothing they could put on the quickest. They all had carry on's, and some of their bags were barely hanging onto their arms and hands.

"Did you get all of our luggage?!" Ryujin shouted, pretty much leaping into the car.

"Yup, yup! Let's go! Let's go!" Shinji nodded, beckoning the rest to get into the van. The five girls looked flabbergasted as they did not know how their luggage got their since it wasn't with them. However, they decided not to question it and instead revel in the fact they didn't have to go back.

Shinji sat in the driver seat, with Yeji taking the passenger, and everyone else in the back. Ryujin sat with Chaeryoung in the back, Lia and Yuna sat together in the middle. "God I hope we get there on time" Shinji said, starting up the van and exiting their apartment.

"Can we even make it to the airport with the time we have?" Yeji asked, looking really nervous since they might miss their flight. Her anxiety was going through the roof.

"Please no red lights, please no red lights, please no red lights!" Chaeryoung pleaded, he hands rubbing together.

"Ah shit theres a red light" Shinji cursed, making a stop at a traffic light.

"God has abandoned us..." Chaeryoung dropped her head, all hope lost.

"Were so screwed..." Ryujin clutched her head.

"... ..." Yuna and Lia were half asleep and weren't even listening to the dilemma their group mates were having.

"What are we going to do? Should we call JYP-nim just in case? Book another..." Yeji spat out every contingency plan possible, her speech speeding up until... Her eyes glossed over the GPS.

Time: 6:40 A.M.

"...Flight?" Yeji took her ticket out of her purse.  "Boarding time... 8:30 A.M... ... ..."

Everyone became quiet. Yeji stared at her ticket, Ryujin had a blank expression, her jaw dropped. Chaeryoung looked up, her long hair covering her face so only one eye peered out. However, that one eye showed the look of defeat and betrayal.

"I have to admit, you girls were FAAAASSST" Shinji smiled, turning his head to the back. "Totally thought you would've took at least 15 minutes"

"OPPA!" The three girls shouted, waking up Yuna and Lia. Yeji lifted up her hand bag and began pummeling the boys shoulders, and she was not letting up anytime soon.