S1: Chapter 19: Spider-Man

A/N: Hey everyone! Managed to finish this chapter. It's my first time writing an action sequence so please forgive me if its bad. It's a lot harder than I thought.

Anyways. Consider this a Christmas present from me to you. And what better chapter than the return of the Spider himself?

Please enjoy this chapter! 

Cheers!

~~~~~~

Normal: Korean

Bold: English

Underline: Japanese

Italics: Thoughts

~~~~~

The girls of TWICE and their manager Soojin stared at the masked hero in complete awe. They could not believe who was right in front of them. The world renown symbol on his chest, the webbing pattern on his suit. It was him. 

"Spider-Man..." Nayeon mumbled, her breath taken away by his appearance. 

"Is everyone else okay?" The hero asked. Through his lens, Shinji examined all of them quickly. A little bit of dirt and dust, but no injuries that worried him. When his eyes laid down on Jeongyeon, he did not hesitate to leap over to her. The jump startling the girls as well as shaking the car from the amount of force he used.

"How is she?" Shinji knelt down, looking over the short haired woman. He could feel a sense of guilt washing over him. Even though Jeongyeon was conscious, just seeing her in this state caused his heart pain. With Dahyun he already felt horrible, but this just put more salt on the wound. "If only I was here a bit sooner..."

"She's fine. Just a minor bump to the head." Soojin replied, holding onto Jeongyeon like a protective mother bear.

Shinji nodded his head, hoping Jeongyeon and Dahyun will recover quickly. "Do you have a vehicle anywhere?"

"Y-Yes. It's near the road" Soojin replied, pointing at the road.

"Okay, head there now. Drive across the Hangang bridge and there should SHIELD agents ready to assist you okay?" Shinji said, the manager nodding at the information given to her. "Good."

"All of you girls, follow her okay? Do not stop moving" Shinji ordered, and the girls all complied with no objection. "Go!"

Jihyo and Nayeon kneeled down beside Dahyun, the two swinging her arms over their shoulders. Sana and Momo were right behind them, ready to support them whenever they can.

Tzuyu and Mina were running along side them but not with out turning back to look at their assistant manager. Who was now suited up completely.

"Show me what you see..." Shinji said, his eyes in his mask turning black. The young man had an out of body experience. He saw through the eyes of spiders around the area, and much to people displeasure if they knew this... There are a lot of spiders everywhere. 

In his vision he could see the layout of the entire block. The Hangang bridge was to the north. The roads from the bridge headed south, the square was on the immediate east end while the west end was entirely commercial buildings. Cars were scattered all over the main road... And...

"Dammit, the van!" Shinji aimed both of his web shooters at a light post, pulling himself towards it. Right as his feet touched the top of the post, he pushed off it, giving him more momentum for his speed.

The girls below him looked up in amazement as the super hero just zipped by them. "Thats amazing..." Momo uttered, her eyes stuck on Spider-Man. 

Shinji landed near the girls vans, which was unfortunately flipped side ways. Right behind him the girls and Soojin arrived. All of them looked defeated once they laid eyes on their van.