S1: Chapter Eight - Let Me Help

A/N: Hey everyone! Sorry for the late update. Works been busy, so it's been taking a lot out of me. This chapter is bit on the slow side, so sorry about that!

Thank you for all the love and support! Let me know what you think about the chapter at the end!

~~~~~~~

Normal: Korean

Bold: English

Underline: Japanese

Italicized: Thoughts

~~~~~~~

"What's Tzuyu doing?" Dahyun whispered to Chaeyoung. Currently the maknae's were in their room, with the two aforementioned sitting close together whilst observing the Taiwanese idol.

"She's looking at recipes I think" Chaeyoung answered half-caring, as she was busy drawing on her art book. Dahyun raised an eyebrow at her answer.

"Tzuyu? Looking at recipes? For what?" Dahyun asked once more, with Chaeyoung sighing in slight annoyance. The artsy cub just wanted to finish her work, but there was no way Dahyun was leaving her with no answers given. So, with a defeated sigh, she closed her book and her eyes wandered to Tzuyu.

"I don't know. I just know that, ever since the photoshoot yesterday, she's been glued to that screen" Chaeyoung said giving her two cents. Despite her previous occupation, the cub was also slightly interested as to why Tzuyu was suddenly interested in cooking. Tzuyu would help Jeongyeon from time to time, but nothing ever really stuck, and thats saying for a lot of members.

Dahyun slowly got up from her seat and began to quietly sneak her way behind the maknae, trying to catch a glimpse of what she was looking at. Chaeyoung shrugged her shoulders and followed Dahyun. The two girls peered over the girls shoulders, and began reading what Tzuyu was looking at...

"Canadian food?" Dahyun read in her head. Her face contorting into confusion. "Canada has cuisine?"

"Poo... PowTine? What is that?" Chaeyoung tilted her head. When Tzuyu clicked the link, a new page loaded. 

"Poutine... A dish originating in Quebec back in the 1950s. Consisting of fries, cheese curds and gravy. While some claim it to be Canada's national dish, that is inherently untrue. Poutine is a dish that is celebrated by the Quebecois, and it stands as a symbol for their culture. Origins of the dish are disputed within the province of Quebec.... Huh... Interesting..." Tzuyu thought as she scroll down, getting a good photo of the dish that made her eyes widen.

"WHOA!"

"THAT IS A BIG CHONKER!"

Dahyun and Chaeyoung yelled out respectively. Their voices scaring the crap of Tzuyu, the poor girl letting out a scream. She jumped up from her seat, turning around with a red face, covering her laptop with her tall body.

"W-What are you two doing?!" Tzuyu asked, her face showing signs of panic.

"We were just curious as to why you were researching recipes" Dahyun answered, getting straight to the point.

"W-What? A girl can't be curious about cooking once in a while?" Tzuyu responded, her voice quiet, and her eyes looking in another direction.

"Are you trying to learn something to impress Shinji-oppa?" Chaeyoung asked, crossing her arms with a smirk. Some silence passed.

Tzuyu was about to defend herself but Dahyun came in hot. "OMO! Really?!" Dahyun looked at Tzuyu with smirk of her own. The two older maknae's of the the three began to giggle amongst each other.