S1: Chapter 20: Like Old Times

A/N: Welcome to the 20th chapter! Man its almost been a year since I made this book. Never I would've thought it would gain this much traction. So thank you to all of you!

Hopefully we can end the season off early January. That Shinji and Lia reunion has been a long time coming.

Without further ado. 

Please enjoy this chapter!

~~~~~~

Normal: Korean

Bold: English

Underline: Japanese

Italicized: Thoughts

~~~~~

~~~~~

~~~~~

Breaking News

Announcement from JYP

Due to the incident at Hangang bridge all of TWICEs concerts will be cancelled and moved to a later date. We want to make sure all the members are safe and well physically and mentally. They will be taking a break until further notice. We are sorry for the inconvenience. 

All ticket holders will be emailed new tickets one month prior to new concert dates. No charges will applied.

Once again, we are sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for understanding.

"Thank god for the girls... Good move by the company..." Shinji was scrolling through the news on his phone, hanging upside down from a water tower. 

A couple of minutes ago Natasha had dropped him off. The two were discussing on the situation with Wooshik. Shinji gave Natasha a quick run down of the situation. With the information given to her, the two came up with a plan.

~Flashback~

"How should we approach this?" Shinji asked, seated in the passenger seat of the quinjet, his mask resting on the top of the control panel. "Wooshik is going to try again, and he's only going to get more desperate..."

"Thats obvious to see. That guy... J-Jintae?" Natasha asked, turning to see Shinji nod his head at her. "If he has his family like you said... They're not going to alive for much longer. Knowing guys like him, being dead is probably the merciful way out"

"You think you can figure out where they're keeping them?" Shinji asked.

Natasha turned him with a smirk on her face. "Who do you think I am?" She asked, her response getting Shinji to chuckle. 

"I can find out where they're keeping them. It's going to take a while though. I have to be careful not to cause any sort of international crisis" Natasha stated. "While I'm doing that. You're going to have to keep that guy in check"

"Yeah... Had a feeling that was going to be the case" Shinji sighed. 

"I'll let you know if I find anything." Natasha said, hovering the plane over the roof of a skyscraper building in Seoul. Opening the hatch, Shinji slid his mask back on and began making his way to the back. "Oh! And try your best to keep the damage minimal"

"You say that like I don't try to" Shinji responded his hands open, clearly a little hurt at Natasha's words. The redhaired agent smiled and winked at him before the rear hatch rose up and close.

Shinji shook his head with his hands on his waist, watching as the quinjet took off. 

~Flashback End~