Chapter 15: Close Calls

A/N: Hey, hey! Whats going on? Glad you guys are enjoying the chapters! It's honestly insane to see how this story has grown. I'm glad people are giving it a chance since I do put a lot of thought into it. Not just the characters but the story as well.

It's also good to see I actually have a small female audience. I remember it was at 2% now it's at 11%. Number wise it might no seem much but it means a lot to me. Just the fact that I'm able to reach a demographic with a genre and theme thats not as... I guess not as popular among women?

Regardless, each and every one of you who has read, commented, and voted. Thank you very much. Every little bit you do helps!

Enjoy the chapter!

Side note: Ayo Wattpad. Ya snake! I had top 50 for both Yeji and Ryujin tags. Why y'all snaked the Yeji tag from me but leave Ryujin?! (Doesn't mean take that one too) Maaaaaaannnn... I was so happy seeing that tag hit #43 now its gone (┬┬﹏┬┬)

Enjoy the chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Normal: Korean

Bold: English

Underline: Japanese

Italicized: Thoughts

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yah... Minju did you do all of this?!" Minju's father Sungkyu rolled into the classroom his eyes not believing what was in front of him. The tables for guests to sit on resembled white desks usually used in labs. The drink bar that Shinji saw beforehand was the drink bar where the dry ice was used effectively. The menu was on the chalkboard, written with neat and pretty hand writing.

It looks like the kitchen was in a small side room. Whenever the door opened a light would turn red. When the door closed, it would light up green to and say decontaminating. It was a really cool concept, in both Shinji and Sungkyu.

Minju rapidly nodded her head with probably the brightest smile anyone has ever seen. Sungkyu began rolling around the classroom looking at every single prop item, amazed at the length Minju would go through just for this.

"And you say I'm the crazy scientist! Haha! Look at all this!" Sungkyu was unbelievably giddy. It's almost as if a 5-year old was stuck in his body seeing all this.

"I'm glad you like appa." Minju said trying to catch up to her dad who was rolling around all over the classroom.

"Like it? I love it!" Sungkyu turned his attention to the chalkboard and was impressed by the formula's written down. "Ooooh. You even have the formula's I written down in my notebook! Yah... Those bring back memories."

"You'd never shut up about them. How can I not?" Minju giggled walking behind her father, placing her hands on his shoulder. She looked at the chalkboard along with him, scanning over every formula she had written down.

"Especially the one about the carbon nanolattice" Minju said pointing at the formula on top right of the chalkboard. Sungkyu turned his body around, looking at his daughter with utter disbelief. She young idol merely laughed at him, placing her hand over mouth to hush her giggling.

"How did you know that was carbon nanolattice?!" He asked. He truly couldn't believe that she had just named it, and so casually as well.

"Hehehehe!" Minju didn't answer with words, but with actions. She looked over to Shinji, flashing a smile that could melt any guys heart. Shinji in response smiled back at her, and his eyes moved to Sungkyu.