S1: Chapter 11 - Hospitalization

A/N: Heyo!

Whats up guys and gals! Hope I didn't keep you waiting too long. To be honest, I'm just happy it didn't take me a whole month to write another chapter haha. 

Finally getting some more time to write so I took the opportunity and boom! It paid off. I am tired though :DDD

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! Thank you for all the love and support!

(^o^)/

~5:47 P.M.~

"What do you guys want for dinner?" Jihyo asked aloud, projecting her voice so everyone could hear. Currently all the members of TWICE were sprawled around their apartment. Some were on the couches, the cushiony chairs, and the dining room. Jihyo, was on her phone browsing options for food, but didn't know what to pick. 

"I've been craving some Seollangtang" Dahyun said, raising her hand up.

"Ah but why? It's so hot out today" Chaeyoung complained, not wanting to eat some steaming hot soup, on a steaming hot day. Dahyun frowned and slowly disappeared behind the couch, with Chaeyoung watching her in a bored manner.

"If it's hot, what about some naengmyeon?" Nayeon suggested.

"OH! YES!" Dahyun suddenly rose from the dead, jumping back up, scaring the crap out of the cub beside her. "Naengmyeon sounds soooo good right now!"

"I don't mind some cold noodles." Mina said raising her head. She was sat in the dining room with Jihyo and Jeongyeon, whilst playing around on her switch. "But, wouldn't it be better if we went out for it? Wouldn't it just warm up on the way here?"

"You think thats a good idea though? All of us going to the same place?" Jeongyeon asked. She really liked the idea of going out to eat compared to being cooped up in here. However, Jeongyeon knew just as much as Mina at how difficult that would be.

"Isn't there a place where we can get a private room?" Mina asked, remembering that there were some places that offered it.

"I can call to see if they can" Jihyo said, closing the map app and searching up the restaurant on her phone. Just as Jihyo was about dial, all the girls jumped from a loud shout from the hallway.

"WHAT?!" Soojin's voice reverberated off the walls. All the girls who were somewhat tired woke up. Some of them looked at each other scared, afraid that Soojin may have found out something they did. Like, taking her popsicles as an example in secret. 

The door could be heard, and sounds of shuffling in the hallway got closer. All of them stared at Soojin who didn't even look at them. She quickly snatched the remote from the coffee table and switched the channel. 

The members of TWICE looked at each other in confusion, mixed in with a hint of fear from the look on Soojin's face. All the girls in the room turned their attention to the television. Their eyes widened upon seeing what was shown on screen.

"Reporting live from just outside Seoul National University. A major attack had just occurred just only thirty minutes ago during a military ceremony. Not much is known as of now. However, CCTV's from afar caught what had happened moment before. The footage is shocking to say the least..."

The feed cut to a mediocre quality video showcasing a ceremony. A couple seconds passed by with nothing happening. The girls all leaned in closer wondering what was happening. In a split second, a giant explosion occurred, garnering gasps and light screams from the girls. The video was soon covered in dust, and smoke. In the video, you could see silhouettes of people fleeing the scene.