Part 34

AN: Im sorry if you expected more but this chapter will mostly consists of flashbacks to show Hana's side of story.

Hana stirrs in her sleep while the older man stands by her bed watching his daughter after he successfully put her to sleep.

It reminds him to the old times where she couldn't even get a blink of sleep after the accident and he has to call Mr. Woo just to put her to sleep, not to mention all sort of medication that she had to consume.

All of that for the sake of her and his family or most importantly his reputation. He would be damned if the public get a hold of the information, his whole dynasty will be ruined and he would pay and sacrifice anything to prevent that from happening, heck!

He even can go to hell and back if that could save his company. Hence, his daughter becomes the victim.

He sighs as he walkes out of her bedroom. The phone in his pocket vibrates which catches his attention as he fishes it out of his pocket.

"Son in-law" appears on the screen as it brought a smirk on his face. Perfect!

"Mr.Min" the man on the other line says.

"Oh yes, Jungkook what's wrong?"

"Nothing, I am just wondering if  Hana is there?"

"Oh yeah, she's here. She just fell asleep minutes ago. Why? Is there something wrong?"

"There's nothing wrong, I was just worried. Now that I know, I am relieved to know that she's fine."

"Alright, I'll tell her to call you once she wakes up,"

"Thank you Mr. Min,"

"No worries, and by the way.."

"What is it Mr. Min?"'

"You don't have to wait for her, I think she's going to stay overnight.  Maybe you can come tomorrow and have a breakfast with us" 

"Ahhh.. okay thank you for informing, and I would love to"

"No problems, I should thank you for always looking out for my daughter"

He chuckles on the other line, "That has become my responsibility as her partner."

Mr. Min laughs a little, "Glad to know that my daughter is in good hands."

"Of course, you don't have to worry about anything. You can trust her with me"

_

The whole family sat at the living room, all attention at a little girl with her bag that stood awkwardly looking at her rusty shoes. Little Hana sat beside her brother confused to even grasp the situation they were in while her brother beside her glared the living out of the girl that became the center of attention.

Min Ji Kyung being the little genius he was had connected the dots and understood the situation hence why the raging hatred in his eyes. He felt nothing but disgust.

Young mother with such peasant clothes and a little girl with dusty clothes, hair that looked like hadn't been washed for months, soiled shoes that looked like  they were going to tear off every seconds.

He hated that he knew too much. 

"Oppa~" his little sister beside him tugged a little to his shirt.

She looked up at him with a questioning face on her. "Oppa who is that girl and the woman earlier?" She whispered to his brother in hope of getting an answer out of him.