Part 10

"So here it goes." She sighs before pressing on the doorbell despite her knowing the passcode.

She waits outside, standing still in front of the gate. His house, or his mansion doesn’t have guards most of the times because every movements around the house are being monitored by a high tech security cctv.

With just one click, he would have a bunch of police or guards running to his house. He doesn’t like being bothered by other people's existence breathing in the same house as him except for his hyungs and her.

His maid would only come to clean his mansion when he isn't around or whenever he calls them. He has a personal chef that would send him a new freshy cooked meal to his house. Living like a king he is.

She wonders what is taking him so long to just click a button so then this damn gate would be opened.

Frustated for waiting so long Hana punches in the passcode, her fears and nervousness long forgotten. She brings herself stepping into his mansion. Slowly walking towards the main door that is separating the beast's cage and the outside world.

When she arrives at the door she opens it and peeks into the house to see whether anyone is inside the house or not.

It is weird, so strange. Jungkook was so persistent about Hana coming back but when she shows up at his doorsteps he is nowhere to be found.

Shrugging, Hana gets into his house still observing.

"J-jungkook?" She calls out.
.
.
.

No answers, she is just greeted by the quietness in his house.

She walks  to the stairs still battling with herself whether she wants to go upstairs or not because she is highkey scared.

Regardless, Hana chooses to keep walking upstairs heading to his room. When she is in front of his room she could feel it in her bones, the sudden goosebumps arising under her skin. She puts her hands on the doorknob biting her lips in the process.

It takes her long enough to just twist it and has it opened.

As soon as the door pushed open her eyes widens in horror, her heartbeat paces quickly.

There, right on the king sized bed......

Sits one and only Jeon Jungkook who is staring at her intensely like she is some kind of prey and he is the predator. He is leaning on the headboard of the bed with his hand spreading open on it.

He sat there like he expected her to come upstair and lead her to his bedroom.

Hana gulps, she feels it, the dagger liked stare he is landing towards her. She knows just what is waiting for her.

He is in that attire, only a jean on his body that is hanging low on his hips. He is shirtless, his toned abs displayed to be witnessed by her eyes and he knows how much she admires a guy with a good body porpotions. 

Hana really gets herself into a very deep bullshit and no one could help her out except her stupid self who is too stupid to realise that she is in a really dysfunctional relationship.

Jungkook raises his eyebrow lowkey telling her to come closer.

She hesitantly walks closer towards the bed, her knees feel weak, indeed she feels so week.