Part 6

By now Hana and Taehyung are sitting on the reserved desk at one of the fanciest restraunt in Seoul.

She couldn't stop hiding her face behind her small hand because god knows how embarrassed she is. She regrets now giving in and following him inside.

She is actually impressed at how he successfully convinced her to get my ass into the restraunt because just mins ago she was stomping her legs and refused to get out from the car.

He almost throw her up over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. She finally gave in after he said just how much he wanted to eat there and knowing how famous is the restraunt she knows how hard it might be to even book for a dinner but he somehow got the chance to eat there when he befriended the owner's son.

"This is so fucking humiliating," she spits out, hands still covering her face.

She knows that people in there including the waitress are judging her so hard for what she is wearing.

Everyone in there is wearing sort of decent clothes but her in a blue hoodie and a baggy black trouses, her internal self was shouting for someone to come and kill her.

It is different for Taehyung because he is dressed exactly for the dresscode.

Damn that gucci boy

Taehyung chuckles at her and grab her wrist in order to uncover her face. He looks at her dearly.

"There's nothing to be embarassed about hana, you're gorgeous even without wearing the right dress code." He says and gives her his signature sexy smile.

She almost meltsp in his smile but then makes up her mind. She wears her 'duhhh' face and looks at him not buying his lies that he just makes up.

"And yeah people are not highkey judging me right?" She says sarcastically.

He sighs and rubshis face and looks around. When he does, all of the workers there pretends like they didn't just judged the fuck out of her.

He lookes at her back and smile.

"it doesn't seem like it,"

She scoffs, those people are judging her hard when they sees her in her outfits. If eyes could talk then she'd be dead in humiliation right now. They are definitely curious on why does a handsome guy like Taehyung has to do with a an ugly ass people like her. Yeah alright i understand you bitches can't even stand a chance.

"Hana?" Taehyung calls her out.

She looks at him questioning, a small smile escapes his lips.

"What?" She asks him annoyed.

"What do you want to eat?" He asks.

She realises that the waitress already puts the menu right on the table, she is standing by the table wearing an insincere smile which she wishes to slap out of her face along witch her 5 inch makeup, whose she trying to impress? Okay too far dude,  too far.

When their eyes met, she gives her that 'look'. That look as if she is saying you don't belong here, so kindly fuck off. She is super offened by her action.