Part 35

"You came," said Mr.Min with a delighted smile on his face. Though he expected him to come to his house instantly, it was still shocking to him how Jungkook was willing to do everything for his daughter. 

"Of course, is Hana okay?" He asked with concerns layered on his face. He was dead worried when he couldn't find Hana yesterday. All the possibilities of her leaving him came into his mind, the fight that they had fueled more to the possibility of it and it scared him to death. He wouldn't know how to act if she actually left him. Only god knew how relieved he felt when Mr.Min said that she was at his house, her parents house. 

As much as he could remember, Hana didn't have that close relationship with her family, she once told him that she would never want to live in the same house as them again. However, she never told him why and he couldn't be bothered to pry more into it as Hana got so sensitive when it came to family topic. Soon as the next morning came he decided that he needed to see her, he needed to make sure that she haven't fled from him again. Thus, why he was walking up to the stair up to Hana's room. His heart was thumping inside his ribcage. What if when he got inside her room and she wasn't going to be there, what if she really got tired of him and decided that she had enough of him. If that became into reality he would actually lose all the sanity left in him. She was like his whole heart, and if she left him he would rather die than having to live with the fact that she wasn't his anymore. He shook his head, trying to get all the negative thoughts off his head. She wouldn't do it.

Walking through the door of her bedroom after closing them Jungkook saw his fiancé slept peacefully on her bed which slightly cracked a smile up his face. He walked towards her bed and sat right by her. Slowly and lovingly he stroked her head, it had been long ever since he last saw her sleeping peacefully, she had always had problems sleeping and would always had nightmare when they slept together. After all, home is the safest place, he thought to himself.

"My love, I promise I will give the world one day. The day you become my wife will be the happiest day in your life." He said to her softly. 

The thought that one day he'd wake up to her next to him, as his wife and not just his girlfriend made him feel all giddy.  He didn't even realize the bunny smile plastered on his face at the thought of starting a family with the woman that he love the most.  But was that it? Was it love or obsession? 

Hana stirred in her sleep and slowly opened her eyes. She couldn't help but felt bothered and shaken from her sleep when she felt hand slithered on her face. Frown was shown upon her face when she saw a familiar face. Her head felt so heavy, she could barely remember what happened before she actually lost her consciousness. 

"Love, what's wrong?" Asked the man concerned seeing his woman in such state.

She sat up and held her head on her palm while having his hands on her shoulder as support. She didn't know why her head hurt so much, and it frustrated her more that she couldn't remember anything even when she tried to pry through her memories. Was she drunk??? If that so then why was she in her bedroom?  

"Hana? what's wrong baby?" he softly asked her, though his face showed otherwise. 

Hana felt like she had just been knocked on her head. Did she actually get into a fight with Jungkook? Did he hit her again? All the questions were starting to get into her head. She didn't know why but she knew that it hurt like hell. 

"What happened?" She asked Jungkook, hoping that she'd get answers to her question from him. The pang on her head still hurt like hell. He brought his hand on her head and gently massaged on top of her forehead hoping that it'd ease the pain that she was bearing.