Part 24

"I'm going to save you, and that's for sure."

As Hana walks down the stairs she could hear the sound of men laughing, her stomach twists.

'What if Jungkook don't like it?' 'What if i ruin everything?'.

The what if's keeps on playing inside her head. She walks further when she sees them at the living room sitting comfortably on the couch.

The first person that she notices is Yoongi, her cousin. She gulps, not too long after that their eyes meet and she could tell by his look he isn't suprised either.

"What are you looking at yoongi?" Jin asks and looks at the direction he is looking.

Jin eyes widens and his brightens at the sight.

"Hana my baby!" He says loudly and stands up.

She stands rooted on the ground, awkwardness is what she surrounds her feeling.

The fact that all eyes on her by now isn't helping either. She wishes that the ground would swallow her up at the very moment.

"Oh? i didn't know you're here." Says someone clearly uninterested and hana could tell who is it.

She looks at the person who is looking at her with the same bored look he is giving her just that morning when they met. Park Jimin, he isn't happy to see her there.

"Baby why aren't you resting?" Jungkook asks clearly frustated that she isn't resting.

Now, Hana's hand are trembling. She is scared at the possibility that she angers him and might have to face the consequences later.

"Come here, hana" Jin exclaims.

Hana gulps, maybe her decision the get downstairs isn't the best. She shoots them a smile.

"I'm just getting a glass of water." She says trying to walk away to the kitchen until she is stopped by a pair of hand.

The person behind her turns her shoulder to look at him. And of course it is Jungkook, who else has the balls to touch her like that in front of jungkook : none.

She lookw at him nervously without realising that her face was a bit pale.

Jungkook drags her to the others and makes her sit beside yoongi. All eyes are still on her making she feels more uncomfortable.

"I'll get them for you, sit here. You don't look so well." He says before leaving for the kitchen.

"You looked just fine this morning," Jimin says looking at her in judging manner.

"Are you okay Hana?" Taehyung asks concerned.

He is afraid that Jungkook did something to her. Hana looks up at him and smiled.

"I'm fine,"

Jimin looks at them suspiciously. Or let's be real here, all that Jimin wants to do is digging for her mistake, and one mistake he would surely use it wisely.

"You should get checked by doctor, why haven't Jungkook and his rich ass haven't get a doctor checked you yet?" Yoongi who is sitting beside her says lazily.

"She said she's fine so stop coming for my neck hyung." Jungkook says.

"Here," he gives Hana the glass and takes a seat next to her.

Hana takes a gulp of the water and puts down the glass on the table.

"Thanks, and yeah I'm fine." Hana says looking at yoongi.

Yoongi looks at her unconvinced and put the back of his hand on her forehead but she isn't that hot to say that she caught a fever.

"You don't look fine, yah jungkook get her a doctor." Yoongi says demanding.

Yoongi sure looks cold and like he doesn't care about Hana but he sure does. Because he knows her, how her parents treats her. And for that he feels the urge to protect her even though he barely shows it.

Jungkook brings his hand to Hana's  shoulder making her looks at him. He pulls hana closer to him.

"Of course I will, and why do you get all touchy with her?" Jungkook asks Yoongi who replies him with a disgusted look.

"Here it goes, thought we're having a moment but i guess we're not." Jimin says rudely making Jin who was sitting beside him slaps his thigh.

Jimin whines loudly silently cursing Jin who acts like nothing happened. Hana knows this is bound to happen. She shouldn't have came downstairs.

"Ouh, Tae you should meet a doctor too." Jungkook says looking at him concerned.

Taehyung doesn’t look any fine either, he is leaning on the couch weakly and looks at jungkook who is sitting on the opposite couch.

"What? taetae? What's with him?" Jimin chims looking at Taehyung wide eyed.

"Yeah, you look dead taehyung." Namjoon adde and rubs Taehyung's back.

"Ouh, I'm fine, just feeling a bit under the weather but im feeling so much better." He says lazily.

"Yah! you should've told us. I could've came and cooked you some porridge." Jin adds.

Taehyung smiles softly as he looks at Hana who quickly looks on the ground avoiding his eyes making his smile turns into a playful smirk.

"Oh, don't worry bout that. I've already eaten a very good and delicious porridge so i think that I'm feeling so much better thanks to the porridge and the person who made it." He says still looking at Hana.

No one notices that except of the observative Jimin at the room. He has been looking at Taehyung and Hana back and forth.

"Wait.....hold up," Jungkook interrupts and put his hand on his chin in thinking manner.

Every attention turns to him, waiting for him to spill whatever teas he is thinking right inside his head.

"What?" Taehyung asks..

"Didn't you say that you cooked the porridge yourself? Dude you lied! And dont tell me when I was there in your apartment there was a girl in your apartment because I'm sure that i saw a handbag and a pair of lady's shoes in your house"

Taehyung freezes at that, he doesn’t expect this to come.

Heck, his choice of words backfires him and now all of the eyes look at him expectedly.

He gulps not knowing what to answer but actually the answer is there right beside Jungkook who looks much frightened more than Taehyung is at the moment.