Part 21

" I'd never ask you cause deep down, I'm certain I know what you'd say. You'd say I'm sorry, believe me, I love you, but not in that way."

They stare at each other with eyes wide open.

"Who's that?" She whispers shouted at him

"I dont know," he says back, still wide eyed.

The door bell rings again making them jump on their seat.

Hana stands up biting her finger and still looking at Taehyung for answers, as her anxiety escalates every second.

"You know that we'd be dead if someone sees me in here right?" She says as a matter of fact.

He looks as terrified as her and nods. His pale face looks even paler if that is possible. He stands up and get a hold of her wrist in his hand.

"What?" She asks.

He doesn’t say much but drags her towards a room that she guesses it is his room. He opens the door and pushes her in softly.

"You stay in here okay?" He says trying to assure her anxious ass.

She nods frantically and he closes the door before nervously walking to the door still thinking of all the possibilities of who the person behind the door could be.

He stands in front of the door and grab a hold of th knob before twisting it and pulls it open revealing one and only Jeon Jungkook behind it.

He swears that his heart drops at the moment their eyes met. Taehyung quickly kicks Hana's shoes behind the big flower base before Jungkook gets to notice them.

"W-what are you doing h-here?" he says stuttering still shocked as ever and the fact that Hana is still inside his bedroom isn't helping it either but making things thrice worse.

Jungkook smiles at the man before furrowed his eyebrows.

"Are you okay? you look sick bro." jungkook says before pushing Taehyung aside to get into the house but Taehyung grabs his hand to stop him.

"W-what are you-"

"Visiting you, i haven't heard from you for ages and dude you look dead, like for real though." Jungkook says and bring his hand to Taehyung's forehead and withdraws it back.

"Damn you have a fever, have you eaten your medicine?" He asks concerned.

Taehyung nods nervously and let go of Jungkook's hand causing jungkook to walk further into the apartment to the living room.

And that is when it hits Taehyung that Hana's bag is still on the couch.

Despite his sick form he sprinta as fast as he could and takes the cover he was wrapped with just now and cover Hana's bag with it.

Jungkook looks at Taehyung confused before sitting down on the other couch. He also notices the tray of bowl of unfinished porridge on the table along with a glass of water.

"I see you have eaten too." He says.

Taehyung gulps hoping jungkook wouldn't question him more.