Part 29

"Did you know that he's only getting worse? Shutting your mouth up from speaking about it isn't going to help him to get better anytime soon. Instead, you're giving him even more room to grow more worse."

Junghyun bites his lower lips while drowning in his thoughts. Even so, the others man words goes into his head very well, and that is what keep on fueling up his mind.

He tries to not let it get to him much, but he just can't help but take it seriously since this whole thing involves his family and to be certain: his beloved brother.

He isn’t aware of the situation because when the whole thing was happening he wasn't around but now he came home and he couldn't just keep his eyes and mouth shut about it.

"Very well, I understand your concern about it and thank you for being there for him, you are truly his bestfriend," he speaks out

"I'll try talking to him about this matter." He continues.

The other man snorts out loud making Junghyun looks at him confusedly.

"Sorry Hyung, I mean no offense but do you really think that he will hear you out? I am not trying to offend you but seriously? Jungkook has never once look at you as his older brother so what makes you thing that your words can make any difference. Me and the other guys have tried talking to him but he took none of them seriously. Even Jin hyung failed to keep him sane," He sighs and rubs his face disappointingly.

"None of this is going to work, we have to do something. Something that will affect him, I don't care if it will be quite hurt for him, just as long as he's going to be alright and back to the usual Jungkook that I first knew." He adds.

Junghyun gapes at that surprised. The man in front of him is the last people on earth that would probably say that. To do something that could possibly hurt jungkook should be the last thing he would ever thought of.

But then, Junghyun thought about it once again, perhaps he just wants whats best for Jungkook. Just like what Junghyun as a brother wants for him.

"If thats so, I will consider it and talk it through with my parents."

-

"Jungkook" she calls softly.

Jungkook who is earlier caught up with paperwork stops and turns to his girlfriend with a questioning look. The girl looked at him as if she is reading him.

"What? now that I am giving you my attention you suddenly have nothing to say??" he says with his eyebrows crash together.

The girl sighs.

"Is it my fault now? You have been stuck up with your works for hours. If youre going to call me to come over then spare some time for me, I am not some sort of a mannequin that should stay in bed and watch you work for hours? Damn, i could have had my assignment done by now if i had stayed at home." She rolls her eyes and humps her shoulder.

"What was that?" There is tone of annoyance and dominance in his voice. Wanting to hear her to actually say what he intends to hear.

Instead of answering to him, she turns her back towards the man and closes her eyes. She could not deny it that she feels the fear arise in her body. Why does she has to lose her temper like that if she knows that she could not handle the consequences.

"Dont you dare turn your fucking back on me when I am talking!" he yells.

The girl jumps at that, and quickly turns to look at him. She does not dare to directly look at him in the eyes.

"Why cant you just be like others girl? Give me some moral support geez women, did you not see that i am struggling here? Did you see me playing some games here? Did you?!" he howls.

She feels tears start to brim at the corner of her eyes. As much as she is trying to hold back the tears she just couldn't help it but let the tears slowly roll down her face.

That do not go unnoticed by Jungkook. He sighs in frustation and got up from the chair that he sits on earlier. He ran his hands right through his hairs furiously.

"Leave." he simply says.

"W-what?" she asked stammers.

" I said leave! Did you not hear me? If crying is all that you can do then fucking leave. For gods sake you're so annoying!" He shouts at her.

Hana leave no time but quickly got up from the bed and gathers around all her belongings that she took with her and went out of the room in no time.

Tears do not stop from falling off her eyes. She feels useless, like a piece of shit. She comes all the way there because her boyfriend said that he needs her by his side and she did come there, leaving all her unfinished assignments she was working on without any second thoughts.

Because after all she always put Jungkook before herself.

"God damn, what did i just do," Jungkook huffs in frustration and throws himself on bed.

It bothers him at how fast his heart is pumping. He could feel the angers in every veins of his body. All he could see is red. It stranges him at how little control he has over everything.

He feels  so vulnerable yet so angry. He doesn’t even know why did he even go off like that at Hana.

He would be lying if he says it doesn’t make him feel like shit when he saw her tears and all hurt like that. He is so mad at himself that he is out of control again.

His hands starts shaking, his breath starts wavering. His chest feels so tight. Tears start pooling in his eyes and he doesn’t even know why. Scenarios started playing in his head; that she would leave, that no ones would ever loved him again, that he would lose everything.

"NO!!! NO! PLEASE STOP" he cries, his hands clutches onto his chest.

"Make it stop please" tears would't stop brimming out of his eyes. He falls on the ground. His vision blurred by his tears.

He tries to stand up but falls again, he feels nothing but pain. His breath is uneven.

He feels like he is about to die. With all his might he stands up holding everything nearby as a support to not fall again. He walkes to his desk and tries to grab a hold of his pills.

The medicine that he would always take. Almost everything that are on the desk fall down at his attempt trying to get his bottle of pills.

The blurred vision doesn’t help him. He feels the world spinning. With his shaking hands he opens up the bottle and swallowed 4 pills at one go, desperately wanting the pain to go. He almost choke and quickly forces himself to swallow it and grab a hold of the mineral bottle on his desk and gulps on it.

"God please," he says, voice cracks.

His whole body is trembling. He feels so cold. He doesn’t even notice that he is sweating a lot. No one has ever been witness him in such situation.

No one has seen him so vulnerable like that. All that he ever wanted ia to feel the happiness again. To be loved unconditionally. All he wants is Hana, his Hana.

He feels his eyes get heavy, and slowly his eyes close with him still sitting on his chair. If one could have seen him like that, they would have thought he is dead.