Part 31

"Taehyung, don't bother thinking about it!" Hana warns him. She looks at him sternly internally cussing at him.

The said man smiles at her playfully and throws his bag to over his  shoulder. He stomps his feet and continues to bother Hana regarding the matter.

"Come on Hana, come to think about it how long since you actually went out and have the real fun. Plus, it's not like I'm forcing you to go have fun without Jungkook. I'm telling you to convince him,"

Hana sighs and abruptly stops walking slightly making the man bumps onto her back.

She has to grab a hold onto his arm to balance herself. Spare me the floor. She hisses at Taehyung as if threatening him that she would kill him right there and then.

"How is it real fun if it's with Jungkook. Have you forgotten how possessive he is? He won't even let me be 10 feet away from him if we go there. I'm not saying that I wouldn't be happy to be stuck with him 24/7 during the trip- well a part of me might feel suffocated but then again I got used to it." She rants out.

Taehyung is about to protest when she cuts him off and continue to reasons him "I just want to avoid the drama. It's better for us to avoid the crowd. I don't want him to be more ballistic and need more reasons to become more insecure." She adds.

Taehyung sighs along with her. He knows deep down that is true but all he is suggesting was for Hana to go out and have some fun.

The trip that they are talking about is their department's trip to France.

He notices how much stresses she has been drowned into since the past few days so he thought maybe she could use the vacation to clear her mind and get the peace that she deserves.

But then again, at the back of his mind he knows that is impossible if Jungkook is going to be there also. All he is going to do was adding the stresses that is burdening her.

"You're right, what was I even thinking." He says, there is evidence of sadness in his voice.

The girl looks at him with guilt. Of course she would die to go but she has to think of the bigger picture. They are better off not go instead of indulging themselves into more dramas.

They continues to walk through the hallway. There are some heads tuned to them, some are throwing nasty looks and some just don’t give two shits.

Hana's phone dings causing her to fishes her phone out of her skirt pocket. The message flashes on her phone is enough to make the  all of the energy from her drain out of her body.

"Who is it?" Taehyung asks curiously trying to peep and read the message.

Hana sighs for the hundredth times that day and cusses. "Family dinner with the Jeons, I wish I get run over right now so that I don't have to go the stupid dinner." She complains.

Taehyung looks at her concerned. He knows how much she hates her parents and how much they exploit her for wealth.

He pities her fate, from the toxic family to the toxic relationship. He really wishes to help her but he is just as powerless as her.

He has nothing like the Jeons have, he isn't the almighty Jeon Jungkook who gets everything that he points at.

Come to think about it, there is nothing that Jungkook never gets since he is a kid.

Of course Taehyung also enjoys the privileges of being friend with him but he couldn't deny how much of the spoiled brat he is.

"Did you ever think of cutting ties with them?" He questions.