Part 3

It has been three days since Hana stays at Jennie's house. She has been nothing but nice towards Hana during her stay. She even lets Hana borrows her clothes, and they smell so nice. Hana has always loved her scent.

Jennie has always been the sweetest girl Hana has ever known besides Jisoo. That is how Jisoo, Hana and Jennie were bestfiends.

They went to the same school ever since kindergarten and Jennie had always clung onto Hana every chance she got. They would stick with each other until one day, that one day changed everything.

Back then Hana had a crush on one of the famous seniors: Oh Sehun. The girls knew of it and supported Hana all the way. But Hana had always realised that Jennie would act differently whenever she would bring up the topic that involve Sehun.

At first, Hana would shrug it off because she thought it was just her feelings but then Jennie keeps on acting weird. She would always had that irritated and hurt looks whenever Hana gush about her crush on Sehun.

Then hana started having this suspicions that Jennie also had a crush on Sehun. When Hana would bring up about her suspicion to Jisoo, she would always deny it and somehow looked as weird as Jennie.

Hana could sense that they were hiding something from her, she was so disappointed at the thought.

It was until one day, when she went to Jisoo's house. Her mother was the one to greet her at the door and said that Jisoo was in her room with Jennie. Upon hearing that, she walked upstairs to Jisoo's room when she stopped in front of the bedroom to hear them talking about her.

"I dont want her to find out Jisoo, everything will destroy into pieces if she knows, everything that we've built together," Jennie said in sorrow.

Curious, Hana decided to stay behind the door eavesdropping to their conversation.

"I know Jennie, but you have been keeping it from her for 5 years now! It's no good, you either tell her or forget that feelings of yours which i think is impossible." Hana could tell that Jisoo was rolling her eyes, annoyed at the other girl.

Hana gulped, what did they hide from her all these time?

She could hear Jennie's sniffs.

"I know, I tried but it wont go away jisoo. It's hard when she is the only person that keep growing inside my heart. I love her Jisoo."

What was that? What did she mean?

"If she knows that i have a romantic feelings for her, our friendship wouldn't be the same. I don't want that.  The thought of not having her around kills me jisoo. It pains me enough seeing her with Sehun and i couldn't bear losing her too." She added which took hana by suprise. Her eyes enlarged, breath hitched. She step away from the door. Her hands covering her mouth. She shook her head, refusing to believe what have she just heard.

Hana ran downstairs and left Jisoo's house instantly almost running into her mom.

_