Part 17

"I always say i love you but you never said it back"

"Spill!" Jisoo says as soon as Taehyung was out of the house.

Hana bit her lower lips and walks back towards jisoo who is sipping down to her orange juice.

"I dont know?" she says or more like a question to herself.

Hana herself doesn’t know what made Kim Taehyung showed up in front of her apartment out of nowhere. He sure had come to her house severals time before but never alone. He either come with Jungkook or the other guy.

However, Jisoo isn't buying it, there is an evident of  an unamused on her face looking at hana. Hana lifts her brows at that look and sighs.

"I swear to god, I didn’t know he would show up"

"This is bad, Hana." Jisoo sighs out loud, as she is concerned for her friend.

"Did jeon jungkook send him here to check on you? No, i don't think so. He would've came here himself he wants to check on you." Jisoo mumbles out as she is busy thinking of all possible reasons.

Jisoo is right, he would never send someone to confirm something but he would've just came and confirm it himself.

Jungkook is a blunt man and a pretty straight forward guy at that. He doesn’t need his friend to do his dirty works for him, at least not his right hand because he treasure his friendship with Taehyung so much.

"I know, it's bad. Jungkook...." hana cuts off  herself.

"But what if im right? What if jungkook sent him?" Jisoo says trying to convince herself more than convincing hana.

Hana gives her that look 'you know better'.

"Just saying," jisoo adds.

Hana glances at the fresh tulips on the flower jar. Of course Taehyung knows her favourite flowers, he is indeed Jungkook's best friend so he basically knows about Hana as much as Jungkook do.

But little did Jungkook know Taehyung is a couple step before him.

On valantine jungkook has always sent Hana her favourite flowers, not only a bunch but a little too much to her liking because she would end up not knowing where to place all of them and it saddened her to watch some of them slowly wilted out.

"He better don't have a thing or two for you."  jisoo exclaims making hana glared at her.

There's no way for that to be true right

_

"Long time no see bro!" Jimin says before crashing his friend's body with his own making the latter whines at the impact.

Taehyung pats jimin's back indicating that he has had enough of him. Jimin withdraws back with smile to Taehyung fondly.

When he said that it has been a long time he is serious, after hana was missing Taehyung has been a little too distant.

Taehyung sends him a small smile before throwing himself on the couch.

"Jungkook was here," Jimin says before joining Taehyung on the couch.