Part 7

"What are you doing here?"

To say that she is suprised to see Jisoo sitting on the couch along with Jennie is an understatement . Well, she doesn't expect her to be here when the clock showe that it is past 10pm. Well it is not that late but let's just say that she is suprised.

She smiles at hana and gestures her to take a seat. Hana walke towards her and takes a seat on the other side of her since Jennie already occupies the seat from the next side.

She snakes her left hand around hana's waist and leans her head on her shoulder.

"God, i miss this" jisoo sighs out dramatically making a small laughs escaped from hana's mouth followed by jennie.

"Have you eaten?" She asks causing her to chew on her cheek.

"She went out with her friend for a dinner." Jennie answers for Hana making her stomach twisted.

Hana throws her head back and sighs causing Jisoo to looks suspiciously at her.

"Friend? Who? Don't tell me you went out with Jungkook." She points her finger at Hana and narrowsher eyes.

"Nope, not him, i went out with a friend....."

She scoffs. Hana looks at her faking her confidence.

"You're kidding me Hana? I'm the only one who you have a pussy to go out with. Let alone, a dinner." She says and looks at her indirectly forcing her to spill the teas.

"Taehyung, I went out with Taehyung."

As soon as that words rolls down from Hana's mouth Jisoo's jaws drops. She looks at Hana in shock. That look she always give her before she bother the hell out of Hana to spill every details.

But this time she is silenced more than normal. Jennie couldn't do anything but stare at us waiting for either one of us to speak out.

For a good 3 minutes Jisoo is still quiet and looked at Hana but no longer with her shocked face. But her face is still screaming the same energy. She is speechless.

Taehyung and Hana never did any special contact when they were around our friends including Jungkook and Jisoo. The only contact that they went through are through texts messages.

He always asked Hana if she is doing okay, he always comforts her when he know that Hanq and Jungkook went through some fights. But they didn't really like interact like a normal friends do. They only exchanged some greets when they ran into each other.

Hence, whenever when Jungkook bring her along to hang out with the guys and during lunch time he would always stick beside her.

Hana breaks the silence, "I know that you're wondering how on earth did i end up going out with Taehyung but we kinda like you know...." she cuts herself out and inhales.

"We.....well it just happened," she adds.

She looked at Hana in disbelief and let out a soft chuckle.

"And you expect me to shut up with only that answers of yours? It wasn't even qualified to be called as an answer hana. You went out with Jungkook best buddy and how am i supposed to do with this information? Are you aware of the consequences of the action that you took?"