Part 4

"Where were you?"

Hana snaps her head to where the voice comes from. Jennie is looking at her sitting on the couch. She has her hairs in a loose bun and her silky pyjamas.

She looks at the clock checking on the time. No wonder, it is 12 in the night. She didn't realize that her and Taehyung took that much time talking with each other.

Well, considering that she doesn't have any watch on or even her phone with her so she lost the track of time. Taehyung walked her to the building even after she refused him to do so, he insisted anyway and she had to give up since he was so god in convincing.

She bites down on her bottom lips, a habits she develops when she is nervous as she walks towards Jennie.

"I lost the track of time, sorry for worrying you. Met my friend at the convenient store nearby." She says apologetically.

Jennie smiles at her as she stands up. She puta her right hand on Hana's shouldee. Eyes looking into her mind. She could tell that she was worried.

"I'm sorry that you have to go through this," she says as she pulls Hana into  a warm embrace.

Comfortable with her warmth hana hugs her back putting her  head on Jennie's shoulder. She smells so good.

"I'm sorry, that I wasn't there for you," she adds up as she strokes Hana's back comfortingly.

Hana is curious as in what is she apologizing for, what does she mean but she shrugs it off and instead enjoy the warmth of her hug. She really needs it, a sincere warmth.

_

Hana's eyes slowly open, she shoves her hands in the air stretchingly. The sun is already, and the blinder has been opened.

"I remember closing it last night," she mutters sleepily under her breath.

Shrugging, she goes out of her bed and noticed a sticky note was stuck on her phone at the nightstand. She took the sticky note off her phone.

_________________________________________

Hana, i have something coming up on my way. Sorry i have to go to work earlier today. I cooked you a breakfast. Make sure you eat alright ~~~ I'll be back before dinner.

Jendeuk♡

_________________________________________

Shs yawns as she puts back the sticky note on the nightstand. The phone is now on her hand. She is battlking in her mind whether she should switch it on or not. Ruffling her hairz she chooses to switch it on either way and sits on the bad as she waits for it to turns on.

As soon as it switches on, there are so many notification. She unlocked it.

(100 Missed Call from Jungkook)

(3 Missed Call from Chichu)

(15 Missed Call from Taehyung)

(4 Missed Call from Jimin)

(3 Missed Call from Jin)