Part 14

She woke up at the slight pain arised from her whole body especially in between her legs. Her eyes twitched and opened slowly looking around. Jungkook was no longer beside her, she let out a deep sigh.

Last night was crazy, totally crazy. She thought that she'd be died but here she was laying on the bed staring into spaces lowkey thinking that dead could've been better rather than having to go through that again.

The peace and quietness in the huge dark room was interrupted when the door opened and the sound of something rolling on the floor broke into the peace. She didn't care anymore, at this point of everything was possible and bounded to happen anyway.

Her nose twitched when she smelt something good or to be exact something delicious. She looked at where the sound came from and she saw Jungkook pushing a trolley into the room staright near the bed. He went to pulled the curtain which changed the dark room into the oppsite. The sudden exchange between dark and light made her closed her eyes to adjust it.

"Good morning, baby." He said smiling at the girl on the bed.

Hana opened her eyes to be greeted with Jungkook sitting at the end of bed beside her, looking at her face affectionately.

Despite having witnessed it for quite some time, she was still confused how he could be cold and cruel one time and be all cheery and cute the other. She looked at him emotionless.

Looking at her expression, Jungkook's heart softened. He brought his hand to her shoulder making her flinch in the process and caressed it slowly. There are bruises displayed on her body, her lips swollen and so did her face.

"Im sorry that i was too rough last night." He said touching her swollen cheeks.

She stayed quiet still looking at his face. This side of him was what he had been showing to other people. If there was something wasn't right about him that could be seen by people only his possessiveness over his girlfriend, that was the only time he'd go to his psychotic mode and throw some fits but still no one could stop him.

They never knew how he had been treating Hana, about how he abused that poor girl sexually and mentally. To say that Hana was stupid was an understatement, but she also had some of her own reasons on why she couldn't go against him.

"Baby...." Jungkook called out making her snapped from her daze.

She contined to look at him in silent, making Jungkook sighed in defeat.

"We'll have breakfast on bed since you're still sore alright baby?" he said softly.

She titled her head away from him and muttured out, "I don't feel like eating."

She heard a long sigh which was from Jungkook himself.

"Okay, starve yourself all you want and i wont be responsible for that." he said before getting up from the bed and sat on the couch beside the bed.

Hana brought the cover up to fully cover herself, tears started to rolled down her face. She wasn't just in pain physically but also mentally. She felt torn.

On the other side, Jungkook continued eating his breakfast still frustated that Hana refused to eat with him. His phone inside his pocket rang making he groaned loudly. He fished out his phone out of his pocket to be greeted with Jimin's name on the screen.

He clicked his tounge but chose to pick it up anyway resulting the phone leaning close to his ear.

"What?" His voice was clearly stating how unhappy he was with the sudden call.

"Who peed on your breakfast Jungkook? okay btw i heard that Hana is back. I hope everything around you two is back to the normal, that girl need to stop causing drama." He said giggling at the end.

"The whole campus already know on how he disappeared outta nowhere because of your little fight, you dont want to ruin your rep arent ya?" Jimin added.

Jungkook sighed and glance at Hana who couldn't be seen because she was covered up like a buritto under the cover.

"I know," Jungkook answered lazily.

"How is she anyway?" Jimin asked.

"Fine, i guess?" Jungkook said despite knowing how far Hana was from fine.

The line went silent for a second before Jimin spoke up.

"Jungkook......"

Jungkook knew his friend had something bugging him up and hesitated to let it out.

"Cut the crap and tell me what is it?"

"I....I just want you to know...that we're always here for you if you're in need of something, alright?" Jimin said somehow sounded like he was trying to assure himself.

Jungkook bit his side cheek resting his back on the couch.

"I'm fine jimin, i don't need it anymore. Taehyung is helping me with the medication so i have nothing else to be worried about." Jungkook said.

Jimin sighed, knowing how hard Jungkoom could get. Despite them being friends for almost a lifetime Jungkook still hesitated to open up to him and that alone hurt his feelings because jimin treasured theirs brotherhood more than anything.

"Alright, if that so....i think that's my cue to leave. Goodbye, give me a call later, okay?"

Jungkook hummed before hanging up the phone and threw it on the opposite couch.

"Fuck.." he muttured out lowly and rubbed his face.

He grabbed the bottle of pills on the nightstand and swallowed two pills at one go trying to ease the the feelings that started to dominating him.